CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I didn't know Oprah had this show

+30
Karyn
JazmineB
NylaCoils
priceless
BeautifullyFree
poeticlyspkng
Thinice
TMS
FAMUdani
Pinkpearls
NaturallyPrecious
Freeatlast41
Umm Ebraheem
mstokes2008
Alana
CocoEuro
KinkyNappyHappy
Juices-n-Berries
MellowOne
earthy natural
jamaicacurl
bmari3
Jonezy
DvaAuNaturel
EmbracingNaturalMe
LadyMika
sweetdrk1
CocaColaCutie
newcurlieque
SisterBoyd
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I didn't know Oprah had this show - Page 3 Empty Re: I didn't know Oprah had this show

Post by NylaCoils 16th June 2010, 10:37 pm

It worked - I like it! I am going to use it for a week. Just to make sure! I think i was so worried abt it working- I didnt know what to do! But it worked and me likey! Me likey- ALOT!!!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I didn't know Oprah had this show - Page 3 Empty Re: I didn't know Oprah had this show

Post by SisterBoyd 21st June 2010, 4:55 pm

Mine worked as far as keeping me fresh smelling. The rash didn't appear for almost a week later. I tried everything and it just didn't work. I found another recipe that excluded the baking soda and cornstarch and it doesn't work as good.

I think I'm going to use the mix as a butter for my feet and the one with baking soda as a foot soak hahaha...can't waste all of those good ingredients! Wink
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 24th July 2010, 5:27 pm

Alana wrote:yea I have been considering using a menstrual cup when I am on my period. I have been looking at The Diva Cup Website.

I just found out about those too! They are only about $25-30 on ebay including shipping. But that is a good deal considering you can use the same one over and over again. Did you ever decide to buy one since posting this?
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 11th October 2010, 9:57 am

Try LaVanila Healthy Deodorant works like a charm!!!!!
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyNMixed 17th October 2010, 12:09 am

I use a Diva Cup. I've had it for a few months now, and I like it.

I'm thinking about changing deodorants. I have Tom's, but I've been layering that with my extra strength. I know the active ingredient in the clinical protection deodorants isn't good for those with kidney disease isn't good, since the body uses the armpits as a way of ridding itself of toxins, and certain deodorants can cause those toxins to build up in the lymph nodes... So, being that I have kidney disease, I think it's time for me to find an alternative that works. I have a sensitive nose, and at the first sign of funk, I'm all crazy. LOL... I'm going to try to milk of magnesia the next time I make a trip to the store. It'd be nice if that worked out.
CurlyNMixed
CurlyNMixed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanlouisangel 17th October 2010, 7:36 am

Wow just saw this thread...Hi Ladies..I have tried almost every natural deodorant out there in search of the ideal..Had alot of disappointments and irritations(I have sensitive skin)..then...my friend told me about Nucell Dermatox deodorant spray. Which is special blend crystal in liquid form. 100% natural, ofcourse. Since I had tried similar products I was doubtful. But I did..and let me tell you, YOU WILL LOVE IT. I promise, and my search has ended. So try it..You wont be sorry. Cool
jeanlouisangel
jeanlouisangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tee 17th October 2010, 9:22 am

I made a natural deo once.
I forget the recipe
but it had jasmine oil in it.

I discovered the I do not like jasmine!

Sooo...

I think I will try the MOM.
I have used it as a primer under make up
(worked like a CHARM!!)
so I am willing to try it as a deo.

Thanx Ladies!
Sweet Tee
Sweet Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 17th October 2010, 6:20 pm

CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3