CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponytail clips (do you now here to get them?)

2 posters

Go down

Ponytail clips (do you now here to get them?) Empty Ponytail clips (do you now here to get them?)

Post by hyspin 30th March 2010, 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

France Luxe Large Yvette Ponytail Holder - Classic
These are the awesome!

They cost $22-23 at average per clip. The work so well at holding thick/puff hair. unlike elastics these stay put, I know this because when I was little my used clips almost exactly like these. But I want at least 3 (preferably 5) I am willing to buy 1 buy Fance Luxe but not 3.

Do any one knows of other product lines that have similar pony tail clips that I can use instead. You can post a link of the site or info on the location. But do note I am in Toronto Ontario Canada, so if it just a store with no online access in another country I might not be able to buy that product, unless it is an international franchise.

If any of you know of a better product that does the same function send me a link of the product.

hyspin
hyspin

Back to top Go down

Ponytail clips (do you now here to get them?) Empty Re: Ponytail clips (do you now here to get them?)

Post by Curlock Holmes 31st March 2010, 6:40 pm

Apparently Goody has some good banana clips. They are much wider than those France Luxe ones but I saw someone on YouTube use them to make some very awesome ponytail-puffs, and she said that they're of pretty good quality. Also theyre about 5 bucks at Walmart (don't quote me, I haven't gotten over there to buy any). Whatever you do, don't buy the ones at Sally's. WEAKLINGS!
Curlock Holmes
Curlock Holmes

Back to top Go down