CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I BC'D YESTERDAY

+15
EmbracingNaturalMe
newcurlieque
sweetdrk1
NhappyJackie
MaddingtonBear
NaturalNixon
BlondeByDesire
jamaicanmecurly
LaToya28
SwanLakeLibra
Erica5417
EllaMomi2002
NubieNatty
mstokes2008
KeepingitKurly
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I BC'D YESTERDAY - Page 2 Empty Re: I BC'D YESTERDAY

Post by novembre 30th March 2010, 5:16 pm

congrats..i understand your concerns but your hair is in a different state of mind and it will come into its glory if your just patient and treat your hair with the love and care that it deserves as you find the right products you will begin to love your hair...remember its a journey..try to enjoy your hair in the different stages...i am going to be 4 months natural on april 10th and i love my hair...it took a while for me to fall in love with it but it also taught me patience...but your hair will grow and you will grow to love it..i hope you are encouraged...you came to the right place for advice...there is alot of support here and i love that about this site...
novembre
novembre

Back to top Go down

I BC'D YESTERDAY - Page 2 Empty Re: I BC'D YESTERDAY

Post by swoodward 30th March 2010, 10:02 pm

Hi Soontobenatural, maybe I am wrong but I can see the beginning of your curl pattern in the pix you posted - especially from the side. Be patient and check out the boards for support.
My B/C is only a week and a half old. I pretty much had to wet it and moisturize with olive oil, shea and a moisturizing styler everyday for the first week. A deep conditioner really helps and I'll be avoiding protein treatments for while until I have a better idea of how my hair behaves especially because I use henna.
I can tell you one thing - what you use on relaxed hair is not necessarily going to work on transitioning hair and products that help you flat iron your hair when you transition probably will NOT work on your natural curls.
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2