CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will this weather change damage my hair?

2 posters

Go down

Will this weather change damage my hair? Empty Will this weather change damage my hair?

Post by makeupvixen 25th March 2010, 11:46 am

I live in Los Angeles, near the beach area of Westchester. The weather is about to do a number the next few days and I was wondering if I should Wig it until it stops.

Today it's 67 degrees, this Saturday we are going to be at 82 degress, then next week it's suppose to rain.

I'm concerned because I just had a Bentonite failure and my hair is still recovering. I don't think it's can take the cold but what about the heat this weekend? I'm suppose to be taking my toddler to the museum on Saturday. I didn't want to wear a wig but if you ladies think I should then I will...
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Will this weather change damage my hair? Empty Re: Will this weather change damage my hair?

Post by ritajoy 1st April 2010, 10:00 pm

Your hair might react differently due to the weather change. Just keep an eye out for how it feels. You may need to use more or less product so you do not get any damage. As long as your hair is moisturized properly, you should be ok.
ritajoy
ritajoy

Back to top Go down