CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remedy for hair damage done by texturizer

4 posters

Go down

Remedy for hair damage done by texturizer Empty Remedy for hair damage done by texturizer

Post by Dorcasm 9th May 2010, 8:06 pm

Hey guys, so recently my mum chemically texturized her hair (something she's done before many times) but for some reason something went wrong and now her hair is thin and bone straight, like she relaxed it.

Also she'e got a bald spot on the top of her head and I was wondering if anyone knew of any regime or products that she can use to stimulate growth on the bald spot and correct the damage done by the texturizer.

Thanks!!
Dorcasm
Dorcasm

Back to top Go down

Remedy for hair damage done by texturizer Empty Re: Remedy for hair damage done by texturizer

Post by swoodward 9th May 2010, 8:43 pm

sorry to hear about your mom's experience. I am sure that you'll find lot's of assistance here...
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Remedy for hair damage done by texturizer Empty Re: Remedy for hair damage done by texturizer

Post by NubieNatty 9th May 2010, 10:45 pm

if its damaged i'd just cut it n start fresh! other than that she'll just have to grow it out.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NikG20 10th May 2010, 3:38 pm

Well, there's no way to reverse the damage that has been done. I would suggest keeping it very well moisturized and slowly cut off the relaxed ends or just do the big chop. I'm not sure if she wants to go completely natural though since she has been getting texturizers/relaxers?

As far as the bald spot, I would probably bring that up to the doctor. Hopefully someone else can recommend something for that.

Good luck, sorry that happened to your mom!
NikG20
NikG20

http://www.beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down