CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to transition for long term health of hair I have thinning hair

3 posters

Go down

Want to transition for long term health of hair I have thinning hair Empty Want to transition for long term health of hair I have thinning hair

Post by carolynkc7180 23rd March 2010, 11:23 am

I have classic hereditary alopecia in the top of my head and I would loev any idea's or help with how I can go about transitioning and regaing the health of my remaining hair. Thanks for any idea's suggetions and thoughts.

carolynkc7180

Back to top Go down

Want to transition for long term health of hair I have thinning hair Empty Re: Want to transition for long term health of hair I have thinning hair

Post by EmbracingNaturalMe 30th March 2010, 6:32 pm

I really don't know the answer to your problem. Have you been to a dermatologist? There are some growth remedies out there but I don't know if they will work on hereditary alopecia. You might want to post your question in the grow long hair thread on this site. Sorry I was no help.
EmbracingNaturalMe
EmbracingNaturalMe

Back to top Go down

Want to transition for long term health of hair I have thinning hair Empty Re: Want to transition for long term health of hair I have thinning hair

Post by rs61966 2nd April 2010, 4:11 pm

I don't have the answer to your problem either, but my sister has always had the bald temples, you know on the sides, anyway, I told her about JB Castor Oil and she is starting to notice them filling in. It's worth a try.
rs61966
rs61966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down