CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detangling....

4 posters

Go down

Detangling.... Empty Detangling....

Post by FAMUdani 10th March 2010, 12:07 pm

Ok so I call myself detangling my hair last nite..hmmm...dont think it worked out too well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
so i used to HH totally twisted and the friziness one with evoo...combed out using wide tooth comb..let sit for about 45 min...washed out with cool water and combed out with the wide tooth comb again to do my twists..so as im parting my hair with a smaller tooth comb, its like i never even detangled [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] all i heard was snapping cracklin and poppin lol

what am i NOT doin rite????

FAMUdani

Back to top Go down

Detangling.... Empty Re: Detangling....

Post by tiashaunteé 10th March 2010, 12:59 pm

Do you have any pics of your hair? It's hard to give advice without seeing it.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MsVera 23rd March 2010, 12:44 am

Well, I know there is NO way I'm getting a fine-tooth comb through my hair...detangled or not! Maybe thru a section of about 1/16" ...maybe. I can't even use the tail end to make parts....it's getting stuck for sure LOL! When I twist, I don't even bother with parts (I used to finger part), now just grab-n-twist. Looks more natural and personally, I think it gives a much better look to the twist-outs too Smile
MsVera
MsVera

Back to top Go down

Post by Apearl 25th March 2010, 11:09 am

I detangle while my hair is saturated with conditioner. I separate my hair in 4 sections, after I detangle each I put it in a braid or twist. Undo each one seperately to rinse, then re-braid or re-twist. Rinse other sections. Then proceed to style. I've had to use this process since my hair has gotten longer.
Apearl
Apearl

http://public.fotki.com/ApearlC/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down