CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

+71
sunbaby
Serenity23
crvng4mr
MellowOne
Tamren
Deva_87
Pinkrage
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
.:Eden:.
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
MichelleNW
Nikcoils
Winnielours
exhale1913
Muz
StephanieB
jlowman1
naturalmommyGA
DMCC
NylaCoils
lena73
Erica5417
mstokes2008
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
FemmeFox
newcurlieque
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
BrownSkinDiva
Karyn
LaToya28
Yellagirlcurls
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
Cherry: extraordinary!
blondie
dajewel
ashollan
CocaColaCutie
Vee
mrsmackey
SimplyShainee
Mz. Thang
jamaicacurl
MahoganyCurls
A85
truet
MsJay1121
curlyboricua
d.denise
Intelligentbeauty
Shauny
NaturalNixon
neethair
BlondeByDesire
ChrsLvsBks
NubieNatty
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
Notthecoolmom
CocoEuro
TerraD
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
sweetdrk1
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteé
75 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 38 Empty Re: ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

Post by LadyMika 6th May 2010, 3:15 pm

*peeps through the blinds* OH HAI! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 38 Icon_surprised Just stopping by!
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 38 Empty Re: ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

Post by DMCC 6th May 2010, 4:11 pm

Hi Tia,

Love that shirt! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 38 678474 You said you made it. Please tell me how and what you used. I sew and I'd like to make one for myself. I've been looking around on different sites at the afro/natural t-shirts just last week. I'd much rather make mine than order it.

Thanks so much!

D~
DMCC
DMCC

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 6th May 2010, 4:28 pm

suave vanilla floral??? hmmm!!! umm, and when are u gonna open up shop???
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 6th May 2010, 4:40 pm

@DMCC: Sorry but, I didn't make that shirt, I wish I knew how. I got it from Trendy Teez.
@NubieNatty: I'm working on it - this weekend I hope to get a lot done
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 38 Empty Weekend Hair Plans

Post by tiashaunteé 7th May 2010, 11:25 am

For Mother's Day I am going to my grandmothers church deep deep deep in the country - where weaves and relaxers run rampant. This should be an interesting weekend. I am going to do a twist out, I hope turns out big a voluminous.

I am also going to do my second black tea rinse this weekend and compare last week's shed amount to this weeks.

Then I will be retwisting my hair. I am going to visit my FOTKI and re-do one of my older styles. This will be a good way to determine how much my styling skills have improved. Plus - I won't have to think of anything creative to do afro
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 7th May 2010, 12:30 pm

Enjoy the weekend! Give something they can talk about on Sunday! I am so very sure that hair will be fab!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 7th May 2010, 2:14 pm

Have a great weekend. I'm sure your hair will definitely set the tongues to waggin!!!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 8th May 2010, 10:07 am

Have a great sunday! And show them how it should be done! Woot! Post-shock pics please!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 8th May 2010, 10:13 am

Hey Tia!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th May 2010, 4:33 am

thnx tia for posting the great debate on ur blog "what makes ur hair grow" perfect answer. i can clearly attest to how the hair grows about 1/2 inch per month. i started with literally NOTHING wit my amber rose and 7 months later here i am with 3 1/2 inches. since i can support the theory i estimate my length to be 6 inches to the T on my 1 yr anniversary (Sept 29). I just cant bring myself to believe pills, teas, hair growth anything label, sheep sacrifice n cow ballz can make u wake up with repunzel like hair ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 38 Icon_rolleyes

i do believe it depends on ur diet, how well u take care n maintain and pretty much leave it alone. Ive never had a problem with growth even wit perms becuz im a wrap n go; my hair got washed once...yes ONCE every 2 months (it worked better dirty... ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 38 Icon_neutral ) and i left my braids in for 3 months; which is how i believe protective styles definitely do the trick. we get so wrapped up and consumed with hair growth were willin to try anything. just chill n let it be...

ANOTHER thing i just cant get with is when people say "gettin ur ends clipped makes ur hair grow" ummm, last i checked ur hair grows from the ROOT and not the ends. i clipped my ends maybe...strong maybe twice a year. 1# definitely when i take my braids out and 2# if my hair happened to be overprocessed or i just plain ol' had split ends. i know the importance of gettin rid of split ends but i never had to do the ritual of every 4-6 wks like some people claim u suppose to do wit perms. i just kept it simple as possible and even though my hair was dirty...it was healthy ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 38 Icon_bounce !!

whew, i almost had a moment where i missed the dominican salon ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 38 Icon_evil
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 9th May 2010, 12:35 pm

Good Morning
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 9th May 2010, 12:51 pm

Good morning Tia! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 38 Icon_smile
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th May 2010, 12:49 am

Happy Future Mommie's Day BFF! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 38 Icon_lol
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 10th May 2010, 2:39 am

Hey Tia just stopping by to say hello.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 10th May 2010, 8:42 am

Hi Tia...

I've been MIA lately, but I wanted to stop by and say hi..**waving**

Hope you post pictures of your weekend hair...I really look forward to seeing your hot styles.

Have a great week!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 10th May 2010, 10:58 am

http://public.fotki.com/RBGchick/jewelry-accessories-etc/

The pics in my FOTKI are just a few ideas that I have had. I have decided that I am going to do either "one of a kind" pieces or "limited" quantities. I like to be unique (no twins for me) so I am carrying that over into my work.

I welcome feedback and constructive criticism.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 10th May 2010, 11:03 am

Very cute Tia!!!! So when is the shop going to open!!!

I love those dress earrings!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 10th May 2010, 11:05 am

@Lynnieluve: Thanks!!
I refer to those as "the Little Black Dress that will always fit" Very Happy
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 10th May 2010, 11:07 am

Good morning, Tia!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 10th May 2010, 11:09 am

Good Morning dajewel!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 10th May 2010, 11:12 am

Great job with the pieces Tia. I saw your Mothers Day pics on FB...the twistout looked good.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 10th May 2010, 11:15 am

@AfrikanLatina: Thanks! The twist came out really easy because I took my time twisting them neatly. I think I have learned a new trick
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 10th May 2010, 11:15 am

Love the dress earrings and the pearl centered flowers. I love the fact that you used a comb on the back.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 10th May 2010, 12:16 pm

I see you didnt go big for Mother's day....Did want to block anyone's view at church huh? LOL!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 10th May 2010, 12:43 pm

@Lynnieluve: I tried! But I wet my twists a little too much and they were super defined

After I got there I saw that I would not have stood out more than the girl with yellow and orange dreds, LOL. They looked good on her but there was no way my hair would have gotten more attention than hers. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next