CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

+71
sunbaby
Serenity23
crvng4mr
MellowOne
Tamren
Deva_87
Pinkrage
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
.:Eden:.
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
MichelleNW
Nikcoils
Winnielours
exhale1913
Muz
StephanieB
jlowman1
naturalmommyGA
DMCC
NylaCoils
lena73
Erica5417
mstokes2008
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
FemmeFox
newcurlieque
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
BrownSkinDiva
Karyn
LaToya28
Yellagirlcurls
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
Cherry: extraordinary!
blondie
dajewel
ashollan
CocaColaCutie
Vee
mrsmackey
SimplyShainee
Mz. Thang
jamaicacurl
MahoganyCurls
A85
truet
MsJay1121
curlyboricua
d.denise
Intelligentbeauty
Shauny
NaturalNixon
neethair
BlondeByDesire
ChrsLvsBks
NubieNatty
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
Notthecoolmom
CocoEuro
TerraD
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
sweetdrk1
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteé
75 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Empty Re: ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

Post by NubieNatty 29th March 2010, 7:22 pm

go ti-ti its ur birthday!!! That ish is FIIIIEEERCE **waving index finger** i loves it!!

Thanx for sharing your spring mix too, im tryin to see the importance in the glycerin for my hair this spring/summer!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Empty Re: ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

Post by Winnielours 29th March 2010, 10:16 pm

That takes some skill to braid your own hair like that! I love it! you are the bomb!!! your hair turned out so beautifully!
Winnielours
Winnielours

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 30th March 2010, 10:37 am

Good Morning Curlies,

Not much going on in the hair department today - I am still rocking my cornrows and bun.

I am trying to find a style to try this weekend. I wanted to do a roller-set and length check but this weekend has gotten so busy already that I don't see time in which I will be able to spend some QT with my hair. That makes me unhappy Crying or Very sad

I want to try something fun - anyone seen anything creative lately?
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 30th March 2010, 11:03 am

I sent my BFF to see your hair and she was like OMG that is HAWT!!! I just had to share!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 30th March 2010, 11:07 am

Morning Tia ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Icon_biggrin
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 30th March 2010, 11:16 am

tiashauntee wrote:Jill Scott Inspired Style

I put real effort into this one - let me know how I did

This is the bomb!!! Good Job!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Empty CAUTE!!!!

Post by Nikcoils 30th March 2010, 6:09 pm

I looove Jill and her style! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Icon_cheers You hair is beautiful...i can't cornrow ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Kopfschuettel , but i might have to try and duplicate this with some two strand flat twist. i tried to do a fro hawk but my hair is too long. ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Icon_cry this do might just do the trick. unless someone know of a way i can create a mock fro-hawk ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Icon_scratch
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 30th March 2010, 6:19 pm

npmoore04 wrote:

I looove Jill and her style! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Icon_cheers You hair is beautiful...i can't cornrow ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Kopfschuettel , but i might have to try and duplicate this with some two strand flat twist. i tried to do a fro hawk but my hair is too long. ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Icon_cry this do might just do the trick. unless someone know of a way i can create a mock fro-hawk ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Icon_scratch

I am still working on the "hawks" too because they always fall over to the side and then it's hard to tell that both sides are braided or twisted up
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 30th March 2010, 7:08 pm

oh yes! you feel my pain. I've tried combs and i ended up breaking a couple. i tried to fold my hair under and broke some of the teeth out of combs...smh ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Icon_rolleyes
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 30th March 2010, 7:11 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
Mz. Thang wrote:Okay that hair style is ridiculously GORGEOUS, you definitely have skills, but question what did you do to the other side?

The loose side? For the out style or the bun.
The curls are from a flat twist out and I just pulled all that back for the bun look

I meant the out style cute ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Icon_smile
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 31st March 2010, 3:48 am

TIA, you need to put that style on CN facebook page.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleNW 31st March 2010, 3:50 am

Love that!!! Looks great!!!
MichelleNW
MichelleNW

http://www.twitter.com/MichelleNW

Back to top Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Empty Happy Hump Day!!!!

Post by tiashaunteé 31st March 2010, 10:20 am

Last night I was motivated by truet's avatar and attempted two French braids. They came out okay but they don't match...

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Img00010

So I put on a hat. I think they may result in a pretty braidout.

My hair was pretty much detangled so I went ahead and did the French Braids on dry hair. I need to co-wash but I was so tired that I just couldn't do it. So I may do a something tonight since the temp is in the 80°s dance

I'm still trying to find something to try this weekend - I'm stumped Sad
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 31st March 2010, 10:26 am

Ooooh yea. I bet you'll get pretty waves from those!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 31st March 2010, 11:40 am

tiashauntee wrote:Last night I was motivated by truet's avatar and attempted two French braids. They came out okay but they don't match...

My hair was pretty much detangled so I went ahead and did the French Braids on dry hair. I need to co-wash but I was so tired that I just couldn't do it. So I may do a something tonight since the temp is in the 80°s ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 617583

I'm still trying to find something to try this weekend - I'm stumped ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Icon_sad

Wow, your braids are so thick. I don't know why but I continue to be amazed by all of the different lengths, textures, and hairstyles by my fellow curlies on CN.com. Don't you hate it when your french braids aren't equal...lol. A french braid right down the back was my go to style when I first transitioned years ago. It was easy and hid the two textures well. And when I took it out and/or did two braids like you have the waves were really pretty. You'll definitely get a good result from that. What did you use on your hair for the braids?
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 31st March 2010, 11:44 am

Yeah I agree a great braid out fo sho!! I know I say it a lot, but you are so pretty!!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 31st March 2010, 11:49 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:Last night I was motivated by truet's avatar and attempted two French braids. They came out okay but they don't match...

My hair was pretty much detangled so I went ahead and did the French Braids on dry hair. I need to co-wash but I was so tired that I just couldn't do it. So I may do a something tonight since the temp is in the 80°s ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 617583

I'm still trying to find something to try this weekend - I'm stumped ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Icon_sad

Wow, your braids are so thick. I don't know why but I continue to be amazed by all of the different lengths, textures, and hairstyles by my fellow curlies on CN.com. Don't you hate it when your french braids aren't equal...lol. A french braid right down the back was my go to style when I first transitioned years ago. It was easy and hid the two textures well. And when I took it out and/or did two braids like you have the waves were really pretty. You'll definitely get a good result from that. What did you use on your hair for the braids?

Nothing. My hair was still moisturized and damp from my bun so I didn't want to add anything else to my hair. I feels so soft.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 31st March 2010, 11:50 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:Yeah I agree a great braid out fo sho!! I know I say it a lot, but you are so pretty!!!!

You know ... this is exactly, almost word for word, what I was about to type I love you ... waited with bated breath on the braidout ... Laughing
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 31st March 2010, 11:50 am

jcanalena79 wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:Yeah I agree a great braid out fo sho!! I know I say it a lot, but you are so pretty!!!!

You know ... this is exactly, almost word for word, what I was about to type I love you ... waited with bated breath on the braidout ... Laughing

Thanks Ladies! ((hugs))
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 31st March 2010, 11:50 am

Wow, I can't wait until my hair is that long ... I love french braids. When I was relaxed with do the single one straight down the middle.

Yes, I think it will make a fabulous braid out. That pic makes you look like a little girl ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 31st March 2010, 2:16 pm

ur jill scott interpretation is the bomb! im convinced - there is nothing you cant do (and still make it look beautiful in the process!)
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 31st March 2010, 2:53 pm

d.denise wrote:ur jill scott interpretation is the bomb! im convinced - there is nothing you cant do (and still make it look beautiful in the process!)

Thank you! And where in the world have you been?
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 31st March 2010, 2:57 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
d.denise wrote:ur jill scott interpretation is the bomb! im convinced - there is nothing you cant do (and still make it look beautiful in the process!)

Thank you! And where in the world have you been?

Get her Tia!!

Love the french braids. I agree with BBD, it does make you look younger.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 1st April 2010, 1:03 am

that's just it! I've been all around the world lol. Drove from Cali to TN now getting settled without having to study for the praxis.... back to my hair!
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 1st April 2010, 3:10 am

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 24546_372050174211_372030884211_3821705_2341766_n

HEY TIA, YOU ASKED FOR SUGGESTIONS. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU TRIED THIS ALREADY. BUT I THINK YOU WILL LOOK FABULOUS IN THIS STYLE. ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 16 Icon_bounce
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next