CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

+67
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
NikG20
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
Nikcoils
MellowOne
mstokes2008
NylaCoils
BlakButterfli
poeticlyspkng
DvaAuNaturel
truet
rebelrocks
CurlCita
Muz
LaToya28
CrissyQ
traveljunkie08
mochamoments
newcurlieque
jcanalena79
Mz. Thang
TheRYL1
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
StephanieB
Kea::curls
MsJay1121
Cherry: extraordinary!
dajewel
tiashaunteƩ
CocaColaCutie
CocoEuro
Juices-n-Berries
jamaicacurl
NaturalNixon
PaganWifey
Erica5417
neethair
TerraD
A85
blondie
NubieNatty
Shauny
missmoriah
Winnielours
Notthecoolmom
Free2Be
MahoganyCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
Serenity23
curly+kinky+fierce
FemmeFox
p_nuttie43
Lynnieluve
sunbaby
SheeTacular
d.denise
AfrikanLatina
curlyboricua
BlondeByDesire
deeply_rooted_chick
C.
ChrsLvsBks
Intelligentbeauty
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
71 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by SheeTacular 16th April 2010, 2:27 pm

hey sis!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by sweetdrk1 16th April 2010, 5:54 pm

NylaCoils wrote:sweet- I know what you are saying about this pollen! My eyes were watering so bad! That sideways pic caused me alot of work in the presentation. Plus i had to remove whatever caused the light and orange wall (in the background)

Hey sorry about that!! Let me know if you need any other pics. Are we connected on FACEBOOK? I have a ton on there. Let me know!

Fem I can't wait to be with the family!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th April 2010, 5:55 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:hey sis!
Hey Shee!!! How u?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 16th April 2010, 7:25 pm

hey sweet *waving*
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 17th April 2010, 2:19 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
SheeTacular_Napps wrote:hey sis!
Hey Shee!!! How u?

I'm ok. Can't wait for April to be over...lol. Too much going on. Smooches
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 17th April 2010, 7:47 pm

So, I totally missed a page or two and just caught up. Just want to send a 1) THANK YOU for reminding me that a PAP is the 1st order of business when my insurance kicks in in a few weeks 2) HUGE CYBER (((((HUG))))) b/c I never know the right words ... Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Icon_redface Just praising Him w/you for a clean bill of health (despite the allergies, lol)!!!
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th April 2010, 9:37 pm

jcanalena79 wrote:So, I totally missed a page or two and just caught up. Just want to send a 1) THANK YOU for reminding me that a PAP is the 1st order of business when my insurance kicks in in a few weeks 2) HUGE CYBER (((((HUG))))) b/c I never know the right words ... Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Icon_redface Just praising Him w/you for a clean bill of health (despite the allergies, lol)!!!
Thank you I will ALWAYS take any type of hug!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th April 2010, 9:51 pm

]Hello curlfriends,

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday. I had a busy one and I made it through the day without any allergy symtoms..well almost. When leaving my Sister Circle a man cutting his grass Evil or Very Mad I haven't been right sense.

Pictures from the book signing she has a nice turn out. I will have more pics after the festival tmrw.

Hair news: I twisted my hair friday night and it's still twisted. I co-washed them this morning and used GDLI and went on my way. They are straight and didn't curl up on me after the co-wash. Not sure what caused that but I am happy!SIDE NOTE: I love the questions and comments; today folks were full of them.
"what do you have in your hair?" "how does it stay like that?" "WOW it IS growing!" Shocked "your hair is so pretty, this african mess I have would never look like that!" Suspect "see you a little indian in you" Why do we talk our selves into a negative state of being? ALL healthy hair is pretty PERIOD. I can only imagine what tmrw holds as I plan to take the twist down[b]
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 17th April 2010, 10:35 pm

Sweet- I will send you a pm with my email, so we can connect on Facebook! Also- when folks say that Indian thing to me...

THEM: I love your hair? Do you have Indian in your family?

ME: Why, yes I do! I drive a CHEROKEE!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 18th April 2010, 3:18 am

LOL @nyla!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th April 2010, 7:50 am

Lmao at Nyla!!!! I got the pm hahaha! Hey TD!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 18th April 2010, 11:27 am

Good Morning Sweet,

Glad the book signing went well. Looking forward to the pics later today.

Also happy to hear your allergies are doing better.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

~Dva
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 18th April 2010, 12:00 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Lmao at Nyla!!!! I got the pm hahaha! Hey TD!!

Hey Sweet! My allergies are kicking my butt too Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Icon_mad
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 18th April 2010, 4:22 pm

Hey Sweet!!!

Enjoyed the pictures from the book signing. I was so caught up in your daughters hair I almost forgot to go to the next picture. Tell her I said she is wearing that do!!!

Can't wait to see pictures of your twists.

Hope you are enjoying your day!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 18th April 2010, 5:40 pm

Hope you are enjoying the festival. Going to check out the book signing pictures now.

May your allergy symptoms subside so you feel like yourself real soon.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th April 2010, 8:41 pm

Hello curlfriends,

the festival was a blast! She did good, enjoyed the family and the trees are BEAUTIFUL! I am beyond tired, the meds and all the walking, NOT a good combination. I am happy to report, the natural beauties were in full effect!!
Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Dsc02010
Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Dsc02011

Christine the author in the park: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Dsc02012

Christine and I at the Library on Monday: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Dsc01918

Donna, Me and Rae: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Dsc02013I love these ladies! Donna is Christine's best friends of over 40 yrs. She is also in the Jan issue of Black Enterprise for the 50 most powerful black women in business. Rae is my big sister from another mother. She is a beacon on strength, I can't even tell you what she has been through. The key is she went through and always has the best outlook. Love her!!

Hair today:is a twist out that I pray last, because I don't have an ounce of energy to twist my hair tonight. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Dsc02014 I had no business so close to the trees, but it was a good day! I am COMPLETELY tired! Going to shur it down now. I will catch up with everyone later!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 18th April 2010, 9:38 pm

Man, you have a great head of hair! MM is jealous, ok I'm jealous hehe.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th April 2010, 9:42 am

Hey Sweet, looks like you had a great time considering ... being under the weather.

I love that twist-out on you. That's a great pic ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th April 2010, 11:10 am

TerraD wrote:Man, you have a great head of hair! MM is jealous, ok I'm jealous hehe.
Thank you!!!

BlondeByDesire wrote:Hey Sweet, looks like you had a great time considering ... being under the weather.

Thanks!

KHAIE says "Goals are tools for focusing on your life and for inspiring you to take action. Today I determine the worth of my goals...because everything I want may not actually be worth having."

Good morning Curlfriends!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I had a ball, although I am paying for it now. LOL! it's all good though. Gotta support the fam! Here is reason # 1,000 that I love natural hair. When I got home I attempted to retwist, to keep that twistout alive and literally fell asleep doing it! LOL! so uhm I woke up and uhm NO! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Affraid that hair was not cute. Just because I am rocking the curls HE gave me, I got my water bottle and a little conditioner and BAM!!! problem solved!

I swear I have to catch up with everyone, you miss a day around here. Wooo Lawd! Today I am in the middle of executives hell, so I won't be able to hang today. I will try to catch up before 24 comes on tonight!

Love you guys! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Herz Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Herz
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 19th April 2010, 11:14 am

Sweet, I am sitting here trying to enjoy the scenery and atmosphere in those pics. But I keep getting swept away by you and your hair. Yall were definately in the place and looking good as usual.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th April 2010, 11:17 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Dsc02014

Beautiful....I think I see a new profile pic!

I hope you get some relief soon and start feeling better.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th April 2010, 11:21 am

NhappyJackie wrote:Sweet, I am sitting here trying to enjoy the scenery and atmosphere in those pics. But I keep getting swept away by you and your hair. Yall were definately in the place and looking good as usual.
Aww thank you!

Lynnieluve wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Dsc02014

Beautiful....I think I see a new profile pic!

I hope you get some relief soon and start feeling better.
Thank you and me too!! I will change the profile pic later tonight
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 19th April 2010, 12:44 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
TerraD wrote:Man, you have a great head of hair! MM is jealous, ok I'm jealous hehe.
Thank you!!!

BlondeByDesire wrote:Hey Sweet, looks like you had a great time considering ... being under the weather.

Thanks!

KHAIE says "Goals are tools for focusing on your life and for inspiring you to take action. Today I determine the worth of my goals...because everything I want may not actually be worth having."

Good morning Curlfriends!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I had a ball, although I am paying for it now. LOL! it's all good though. Gotta support the fam! Here is reason # 1,000 that I love natural hair. When I got home I attempted to retwist, to keep that twistout alive and literally fell asleep doing it! LOL! so uhm I woke up and uhm NO! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Affraid that hair was not cute. Just because I am rocking the curls HE gave me, I got my water bottle and a little conditioner and BAM!!! problem solved!

I swear I have to catch up with everyone, you miss a day around here. Wooo Lawd! Today I am in the middle of executives hell, so I won't be able to hang today. I will try to catch up before 24 comes on tonight!

Love you guys! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Herz Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 38 Herz

ROTFL.....been there as well!!! LOL

I didn't realize that you were rockin a twist out. I thought it was a wash&go!! WOW...lookin good!!

Hey Sweet..I'm plan to order Pooka's hair nectar and hair butter; can you tell me how you use the nectar, and the butter?

TIA

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 19th April 2010, 1:02 pm

Happy Monday Sweet!

The pics from this weekend are beautiful! And you are rockin the twist out!! Have a good day!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th April 2010, 1:50 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:
Thank you!!!

Thanks!

HiGood morning Curlfriends!

ROTFL.....been there as well!!! LOL

I didn't realize that you were rockin a twist out. I thought it was a wash&go!! WOW...lookin good!!

Hey Sweet..I'm plan to order Pooka's hair nectar and hair butter; can you tell me how you use the nectar, and the butter?

TIA

KNH
bounce I don't use the butter, but that nectar.... I use it for Everything, in a water bottle, to whip my shea butter, to separate my twists I wuv the Nectar!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next