CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

+67
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
NikG20
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
Nikcoils
MellowOne
mstokes2008
NylaCoils
BlakButterfli
poeticlyspkng
DvaAuNaturel
truet
rebelrocks
CurlCita
Muz
LaToya28
CrissyQ
traveljunkie08
mochamoments
newcurlieque
jcanalena79
Mz. Thang
TheRYL1
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
StephanieB
Kea::curls
MsJay1121
Cherry: extraordinary!
dajewel
tiashaunteƩ
CocaColaCutie
CocoEuro
Juices-n-Berries
jamaicacurl
NaturalNixon
PaganWifey
Erica5417
neethair
TerraD
A85
blondie
NubieNatty
Shauny
missmoriah
Winnielours
Notthecoolmom
Free2Be
MahoganyCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
Serenity23
curly+kinky+fierce
FemmeFox
p_nuttie43
Lynnieluve
sunbaby
SheeTacular
d.denise
AfrikanLatina
curlyboricua
BlondeByDesire
deeply_rooted_chick
C.
ChrsLvsBks
Intelligentbeauty
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
71 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by sweetdrk1 19th April 2010, 1:59 pm

Thank you Femme!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by SheeTacular 19th April 2010, 2:20 pm

Hey Sis!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th April 2010, 2:38 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Dsc02014

Beautiful....I think I see a new profile pic!

I hope you get some relief soon and start feeling better.

OH I AGREE THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL PIC. The twist out looks Fabulous on you!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 19th April 2010, 3:03 pm

Morning Sweet! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Icon_sunny

The twist out was GREAT!! And the pics were gorgeous Very Happy
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th April 2010, 11:50 pm

ok changing my Avi like Lynn said! LOL!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 19th April 2010, 11:55 pm

I ran over here after seeing your avi in another thread...that is beautiful Sweet and your hair look AMAzing!
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 19th April 2010, 11:57 pm

Love your new avi it is sooo cute Sweet.
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th April 2010, 12:07 am

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Herz Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Herz Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Herz the new avatar!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 20th April 2010, 12:13 am

OK HOTT MOMMA!!! LOVE THE AVI.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 20th April 2010, 12:14 am

That Avi is simply beautiful!
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 20th April 2010, 12:26 am

Your new avi is fabulous. Your hair looks amazing. You sure know how to get good volume/big hair. What's your secret?
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 20th April 2010, 12:51 am

MellowOne wrote:I ran over here after seeing your avi in another thread...that is beautiful Sweet and your hair look AMAzing!

I did the same thing!! I didn't realize your hair was that long, and you know me and big hair --- LUVIN' the fullness!!!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Herz
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 20th April 2010, 12:57 am

That pic was made to be an avatar! Gorgeous, you even have a backdrop.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 20th April 2010, 1:08 am

I saw your avi in my thread and came a runnin. You are WORKING that avatar! It is soooo beautiful. The flowers and your hair color. The contrasts, the lighting. The hair, of course. I love it all!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Iomer 20th April 2010, 1:30 am

I love your avatar!! I've been on this forum since the beginning and I see how your hair has grown and changed so much!!! Gorgeous!! Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven
Iomer
Iomer

http://naturaleighc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 20th April 2010, 9:11 am

GET EM GIIIIIRL!! i see u rockin that avi KNOWIN dmn well u aint got no bidness next to em! i bet right after the shutter button on that camera was hit you sneezed!!

ur twist out is so HUGE!! and u look amazing!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th April 2010, 9:17 am

MellowOne wrote:I ran over here after seeing your avi in another thread...that is beautiful Sweet and your hair look AMAzing!

Mz. Thang wrote:Love your new avi it is sooo cute Sweet.

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Herz Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Herz Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Herz the new avatar!

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:OK HOTT MOMMA!!! LOVE THE AVI.

tiashauntee wrote:That Avi is simply beautiful!

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Your new avi is fabulous. Your hair looks amazing. You sure know how to get good volume/big hair. What's your secret?

jcanalena79 wrote:

I did the same thing!! I didn't realize your hair was that long, and you know me and big hair --- LUVIN' the fullness!!!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Herz

TerraD wrote:That pic was made to be an avatar! Gorgeous, you even have a backdrop.

Juices-n-Berries wrote:I saw your avi in my thread and came a runnin. You are WORKING that avatar! It is soooo beautiful. The flowers and your hair color. The contrasts, the lighting. The hair, of course. I love it all!

pwatem wrote:I love your avatar!! I've been on this forum since the beginning and I see how your hair has grown and changed so much!!! Gorgeous!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Icon_biggrin Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Star3

Thank you Ladies!! This proves that my Sasha Shrinkage is Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Icon_queen !! LOL my shrinkage is off the charts!

Dva actually I struggle with that. I am on a never ending search for the perfect twist out. My twist shrink and curl up, I can't keep them straight. Now this time I co washed the twist and the weight of the water kept them straight. So I will try that again to see what happens. So no secret at all trust me. I stalk all those that have twist of my dreams (Lynn, BBD, bHolmes, Tia, Chrs, IB and all the others)
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by StephanieB 20th April 2010, 9:20 am

Beautiful avatar!

StephanieB

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th April 2010, 10:48 am

"Dare to dream, and then set deadlines for realizing those dreams. I realize that dreams are accomplished in the now. I resist the temptation to put off for tomorrow what I can begin today." - Keith Harrell

Good morning Curlfriends,

nothing special with Sasha today. I will say that I am co-washing more often because of all the pollen in the air. Last night I used Knot Today as a leave in, so I have a million shrunken ringlets in my hair. Sasha Shrinkage in full effect.

Side Note: my work day is spiraling out of control. Pray for the Lord to hold my tongue so I remain employed!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th April 2010, 10:49 am

NubieNatty wrote:GET EM GIIIIIRL!! i see u rockin that avi KNOWIN dmn well u aint got no bidness next to em! i bet right after the shutter button on that camera was hit you sneezed!!

ur twist out is so HUGE!! and u look amazing!!
Thanks and and I took a 24 hour pill that lasted all of 4 hours and then I HAD to leave. LOL!

StephanieB wrote:Beautiful avatar!
Thank you!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity23 20th April 2010, 10:53 am

Your twist out is pretty! The background of your avatar just screams "It's Spring!" Glad to see you're still documenting your hair progress. Hope all is well with you!
Serenity23
Serenity23

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity23/  http://www.curlynikki.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 20th April 2010, 11:13 am

Hi Sweet,

Love your twist out and the new avi. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Icon_smile
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th April 2010, 12:12 pm

Serenity23 wrote:Your twist out is pretty! The background of your avatar just screams "It's Spring!" Glad to see you're still documenting your hair progress. Hope all is well with you!
Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 617583 HI!!! you know that compliment coming from you means sooo much to me. Your curls are the ones I fell in love with when I first joined the forum. I think you were the first person I reached out to privately. I thank you for the inspiration.

sunbaby wrote:Hi Sweet,

Love your twist out and the new avi. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 39 Icon_smile
Thank you..my goal is for my hair to look like hers ^^^^^^^
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 20th April 2010, 12:14 pm

Morning Sweet!

Just pass through to see how your are doing!!! Glad you changed your avatar that picture is perfect!!!

Have a good day...and please, please, hold your tongue!!! LOL

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th April 2010, 12:31 pm

KNH, it's hard but I am trying..Wooo Weee I am trying!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next