CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

+67
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
NikG20
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
Nikcoils
MellowOne
mstokes2008
NylaCoils
BlakButterfli
poeticlyspkng
DvaAuNaturel
truet
rebelrocks
CurlCita
Muz
LaToya28
CrissyQ
traveljunkie08
mochamoments
newcurlieque
jcanalena79
Mz. Thang
TheRYL1
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
StephanieB
Kea::curls
MsJay1121
Cherry: extraordinary!
dajewel
tiashaunteƩ
CocaColaCutie
CocoEuro
Juices-n-Berries
jamaicacurl
NaturalNixon
PaganWifey
Erica5417
neethair
TerraD
A85
blondie
NubieNatty
Shauny
missmoriah
Winnielours
Notthecoolmom
Free2Be
MahoganyCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
Serenity23
curly+kinky+fierce
FemmeFox
p_nuttie43
Lynnieluve
sunbaby
SheeTacular
d.denise
AfrikanLatina
curlyboricua
BlondeByDesire
deeply_rooted_chick
C.
ChrsLvsBks
Intelligentbeauty
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
71 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 37 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by Intelligentbeauty 15th April 2010, 12:40 am

Your hair looked great today. And congrats on the new camera Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 37 Icon_cheers
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 37 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by ktoliver5303 15th April 2010, 9:53 am

tiashauntee wrote:Thank you for talking about it
I was so mad at my entire family when I found out (at age 25) that cancer runs on both sides. No one talked about it because they thought "it wasn't that serious." It took a lot in me not to explode and let them know how dumb that it is to think that way.

Same with me. My Aunt/God Mother just died in January with cancer, and then my family starts sharing how they had a form of cancer themselves. After I went off on them because we as the younger generation should have been made aware of the situation, I shared some info on genetics. My aunt had cancer for years and mentally blocked it out and did not tell anyone. By the time we found out it was too late. As soon as I found out about the rest of my family I went to my general doctor and my OBGYN and got checked and changed ALL of my medical history information.

I appreciate you to the fullest for sharing this information with us. You were already in my prayers and I thank God that your results came out good. I honestly thank God for everyone because you learn something everyday and we are all blessed to have found this site and have each other to lean on. Not only for our hair but for our personal lives as well.

love, kisses, and hugs
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 15th April 2010, 10:03 am

Great hair! Congrats on a new camera. Hope you are doing well. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 37 Icon_smile
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 15th April 2010, 10:05 am

Morning Sweet.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 15th April 2010, 10:29 am

Good Morning Sunshine!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th April 2010, 10:56 am

Good morning my lovelies!!

I have a CRAZEEE day ahead of me so I will catch up with everyone later this evening!

KHAIE says "Be vigilant in all your daily thoughts and actions. My actions are mere reflections of my thoughts. I monitor my thoughts and my actions daily and strive to keep them in accord."

GRRRRRRRR tax day! I never understood folks going to the post office at midnight but NOW I do! Hmph I am not giving up my money until it is ABSOLUTELY required!!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 37 Icon_mad

Hair news: Last night I co-washed because it was DRY!! I was going through my closet and I found a bottle of Giovanni Direct Leave in!! I don't recall purchasing this, but OMG Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 37 Affraid My hair loved it!!! I am not sure why I haven't used it or when I got it (that is so very sad...I need help) but it will go in rotation for sure. Me likey!! I also used the Miracurls, but this time I just ran it through 10 mins vs the long drown out way. I took these pics last night and it looks the same now.Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 37 Sam_0014

Last edited by sweetdrk1 on 15th April 2010, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the sideways pic)
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 15th April 2010, 11:26 am

See that's how I want a product to work that defines curls - I want to just run it threw my hair .... w/o the long drawn out process of raking it through
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 15th April 2010, 1:06 pm

Beautiful sweet as always!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 15th April 2010, 1:34 pm

Gorgeous hair Sweet! You may want to look through that closet and see what other forgotten jewels are hiding in there!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 15th April 2010, 8:45 pm

hey sweet! what else is in tht closet??
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 15th April 2010, 8:57 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 37 Sam_0013 sorry for the sideways pic! LOL!

Beautiful!! I like it with the front smoothed up like in this pic ... very sophisticated Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 37 Herz !!!
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th April 2010, 9:43 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:See that's how I want a product to work that defines curls - I want to just run it threw my hair .... w/o the long drawn out process of raking it through
BBD we are on the same page

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Beautiful sweet as always!
Thank you!!!

FemmeFox wrote:Gorgeous hair Sweet! You may want to look through that closet and see what other forgotten jewels are hiding in there!
I know, lol!! Thank you!

curly+kinky+fierce wrote:hey sweet! what else is in tht closet??
LOL

jcanalena79 wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 37 Sam_0013 sorry for the sideways pic! LOL!

Beautiful!! I like it with the front smoothed up like in this pic ... very sophisticated Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 37 Herz !!!
Thank you! I keep trying to get the front to stand up....
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th April 2010, 9:45 pm

So if I came to your house and took something out of the back of the closet, you wouldnt even know, huh?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th April 2010, 9:57 pm

are u feelin better yet? i left u alone for a while and u still manage to squeeze out some energy to post!! DEDICATION!!! and iiiiiiiii like it Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 37 Icon_smile

i definitely agree on the taboo in our community on cancer as well as hiv/aids. i admire you for sharing your story becuz it takes a strong women to stand up and KNOW their not gonna let cancer beat them. its so motivating!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th April 2010, 10:03 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:So if I came to your house and took something out of the back of the closet, you wouldnt even know, huh?
LOL, clearly I wouldn't
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th April 2010, 10:06 pm

NubieNatty wrote:are u feelin better yet? i left u alone for a while and u still manage to squeeze out some energy to post!! DEDICATION!!! and iiiiiiiii like it Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 37 Icon_smile

i definitely agree on the taboo in our community on cancer as well as hiv/aids. i admire you for sharing your story becuz it takes a strong women to stand up and KNOW their not gonna let cancer beat them. its so motivating!!

My eyes are still trying to get out of my head. The sneezing is slowing down, now if only this rain comes....I am not 100% but I have to keep up with you beauties!!

I pray my sharing helps someone...that was the scariest time of my life, and to think I could have avoided it is even scarier. So in order to help I share. I love you curlies.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 16th April 2010, 4:26 am

THE HAIR LOOKS GREAT AS ALWAYS Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th April 2010, 8:41 am

Morning Sweet

I'm behind, but you are holding it down with the styles sick or not!!! I see you can just about make any product work for you like MC can. I love the new WnG look!!!

Enjoy your weekend...

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by ktoliver5303 16th April 2010, 9:57 am

Morning Sweet,

How are you doing today hun.. Your hair is Fab!
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 16th April 2010, 10:59 am

Your curls look good, as always.

Have a great day!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 16th April 2010, 11:13 am

I love those miracurl results...man i want to try it!!!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 16th April 2010, 11:44 am

Good Morning Sweet ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th April 2010, 12:51 pm

Ahhhhhchooooo!! *rubs eyes* Hi ya'll!! ABsolutely not pics today. My eyes look like I have been crying today! MESS! But the curls are cute! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 37 Icon_lol I will most likely co-wash tmrw so it's fresh for the book signing events this weekend.

I am trying NOT to focus on how I feel and just keep pushing forward. The family is here this weekend for the Cherry Blossom festival, I promise pics Sunday evening!! I am excited to see everyone and support Christine in her new journey as an artist. Here is the link to show you the book on Amazon.com.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 16th April 2010, 1:58 pm

Good morning Sweet! Feel better love so you can relax and enjoy your family this weekend. Congrats again to Christine on her book!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 16th April 2010, 2:01 pm

sweet- I know what you are saying about this pollen! My eyes were watering so bad! That sideways pic caused me alot of work in the presentation. Plus i had to remove whatever caused the light and orange wall (in the background)
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next