CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural Hair Salon in Charlotte, NC?

4 posters

Go down

Natural Hair Salon in Charlotte, NC? Empty Natural Hair Salon in Charlotte, NC?

Post by naturallyme09 6th March 2010, 2:16 am

Does anyone know of a good natural hair salon in Charlotte that promotes natural healthy hair?
naturallyme09
naturallyme09

Back to top Go down

Natural Hair Salon in Charlotte, NC? Empty Re: Natural Hair Salon in Charlotte, NC?

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 6th March 2010, 6:13 pm

Hi!! I actually got my hair cut at a hair salon "All Hair Salon" (this is what the business card says but the name may have changed) by a beautiful lady with locs named Ms. Cynthia. She did an excellent job and is very knowledgable about hair!
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Natural Hair Salon in Charlotte, NC? Empty Re: Natural Hair Salon in Charlotte, NC?

Post by naturallyme09 6th March 2010, 7:26 pm

Hi, Thanks! Would you happen to have the salon's number and address?
naturallyme09
naturallyme09

Back to top Go down

Post by sjwstar 14th April 2010, 12:06 am

Lock Journey
Stella Walker

sjwstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Styling 28th June 2010, 11:32 pm

Yes. I LOVE Senkay Natural Hair Studio. The products are all professional and I never wait. check out www.senkayhair.com & the number is 704-608-6775. Real professionals with a license. Not some bootleg joint.

Styling

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallyme09 29th June 2010, 11:16 am

Styling wrote:Yes. I LOVE Senkay Natural Hair Studio. The products are all professional and I never wait. check out www.senkayhair.com & the number is 704-608-6775. Real professionals with a license. Not some bootleg joint.

Thanks! What services have you received there and how is the pricing? What is the name of the stylist you see?
naturallyme09
naturallyme09

Back to top Go down

Post by Styling 29th June 2010, 10:05 pm

I think she is priced right. Her work is nice, she's licensed which is hard to find in Charlotte and if she thinks something is not going to work she tells me. I had a press with the flat iron a few times, a spiral set many times (my favorite) and a double strand flat twist many times. My husband gets his locks done and my cousin gets this funky twist thing I want to try someday. The woman's name is Yesenia & she is the owner. Nice woman and very professional. Oh yes, she can do some color too and I never wait!
Good Luck.

Styling

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallyme09 30th June 2010, 10:31 am

Styling wrote:I think she is priced right. Her work is nice, she's licensed which is hard to find in Charlotte and if she thinks something is not going to work she tells me. I had a press with the flat iron a few times, a spiral set many times (my favorite) and a double strand flat twist many times. My husband gets his locks done and my cousin gets this funky twist thing I want to try someday. The woman's name is Yesenia & she is the owner. Nice woman and very professional. Oh yes, she can do some color too and I never wait!
Good Luck.

Thank you for responding. One more question... How long have you been going to Yesenia?
naturallyme09
naturallyme09

Back to top Go down

Post by Styling 30th June 2010, 6:18 pm

I've been going to her for about 6 months. She's new to Charlotte.

Styling

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallyme09 1st July 2010, 10:12 am

Thanks so much!
naturallyme09
naturallyme09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down