CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Styles By Lisa Natural Hair Salon Charlotte

2 posters

Go down

Styles By Lisa Natural Hair Salon Charlotte Empty Styles By Lisa Natural Hair Salon Charlotte

Post by naturallyme09 7th March 2010, 9:50 pm

Hi,
Has anyone ever gone to the Styles By Lisa Natural Hair Salon in Charlotte? If so, what was your experience and would you recommend going to the salon?
naturallyme09
naturallyme09

Back to top Go down

Styles By Lisa Natural Hair Salon Charlotte Empty Re: Styles By Lisa Natural Hair Salon Charlotte

Post by mrsrenaissance 7th March 2010, 11:16 pm

I've been to her & she's good, but takes a long time. Last time this topic came up someone said she now has an assistant so it may be better now. When I went she did have a shampoo girl, but it still took waaayy too long. I don't have alot of extra time so that one thing kept me from going back. Another natural friend of mine referred me to her & she doesn't go anymore either because of the wait time.

Here's another thread that may be helpful
http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/general-f3/natural-hairstylists-in-charlotte-nc-t1809.htm?highlight=charlotte

Good luck!
mrsrenaissance
mrsrenaissance

Back to top Go down

Styles By Lisa Natural Hair Salon Charlotte Empty Re: Styles By Lisa Natural Hair Salon Charlotte

Post by naturallyme09 8th March 2010, 1:53 am

naturallyme09
naturallyme09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down