CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could meet one person from CN.com...

+20
p_nuttie43
KinkyNappyHappy
Lynnieluve
oooop2
cutephantasm
ChrsLvsBks
MsJay1121
bholmes87
Janique
NaturalNixon
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
LuvMeLuvMyFro
CocoEuro
Juices-n-Berries
naturallydestined
NubieNatty
Erica5417
sweetdrk1
natural83
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you could meet one person from CN.com... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could meet one person from CN.com...

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 11th March 2010, 4:46 pm

I had to stop learking in the shadows of this thread to say a CurlyNikki cruise sounds awesome!!! Lol and yes i was stalking this thread so i didnt have to get involved and choose 5 people but seeing how my cover has been blown. . . Aww i made two lists [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] tee hee i feel all loved but how could i only choose 5 people when i hearts you all? Uhh. . .

MohaganyCurls: Ive been following her on yt before i even decided to go natural. In a way, she was there since the beginning of my journey. I wanna thank her and give her and her son a hug [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hes such a cutie!

Bholmes: Hilarious! I want to hang out with her for a day, poke her fro, and give her a high-five for being so cool lol (seeing how shes in San Diego and Im in Los Angeles we gotta make that happen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])

CurlyNikki: So i can ask her how she can get anywork done while STILL posting something new every day and give her a big hug for making the coolest site eh-vaaah. I applaud you!

ChrsLvsBks: Oh my lord, have you SEEN her hair?!? AMAZING!!! I HAVE to see that in person.

Notthecoolmom: So i can see her crochet goodies lol I might havta buy some of her stuff

and i also. . . oh. . . I already have 5. . . oh. . . . . .[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I guess ill stop now since i already have five but i really do want to meet you all! you guys are all so funny and sweet
Cherry: extraordinary!
Cherry: extraordinary!

Back to top Go down

If you could meet one person from CN.com... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could meet one person from CN.com...

Post by bholmes87 11th March 2010, 5:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I feel all loved!!!! You guys are the best! Sooooo ... how can we make a Curly Nikki nationwide conference happen?? That would be so DOPE!!!!!!!!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c) 11th March 2010, 10:50 pm

I think everyone has something great to offer.....but I'd love nmoultry to roller set my hair and NikG to do all my lil girls hair Surprised) Oh and I would LOVE Bambixx to be my bestie!!! She is 2 cool and her style is SICK!!
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 11th March 2010, 10:55 pm

TMS wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:I can not just pick 5 that is so hard!!! I started a list, but I just can't pick five.

I do know that I will meet Juices-N-Berries, and I look sooo forward to that. However, it would be nice if we could have a CN conference!!! I envision it like this.....the first night have a pajama party, and stay up all night talking, sharing and touching Tia's, Chrs, JCurl, & MahoganyCurls hair. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The next day have breakout sessions on "How-to" with the following ladies:

Notthecoolmom, JCurl & Sweet - crochet
Bholmes, Sweet, & CurlieCutie1121 - perfect wash-n-go's
Blondie & BlondeByDesire - how to achieve the prefect color of blonde with natural hair
Intelligentbeauty - understanding essentials oils & natural herbs
MahoganyCurls - how to prefect the CC method and all natural styles for TWA's
Tia, ooop2, & Lynn - twists and coils
JCurl - straighten natural hair
TravelJunkie - avoid becoming a PJ (this is so unavoidable)
Blondie - product reviews!!!
Cherry: extraordinary - go natural as a teenager against all odds

Then we could wrap of this conference with a close out session thanking Nikki for creating this forum so we could all share all things natural!!!

This is absolutely perfect! You have the agenda down to a T!

Sign me up for this conference too!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by ~JOME~ 12th March 2010, 1:14 am

Janique wrote:
LuvMeLuvMyFro wrote:I would like to get together with my sisters:

1. Janique
2. JOME
3. tiffyd
4. CurlieCutes1121
5. Yoli

yes that would be wonderful!

Where the nearest Kingdom Hall? LOL
~JOME~
~JOME~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2