CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Transitioner!!!! :)

3 posters

Go down

New Transitioner!!!! :) Empty New Transitioner!!!! :)

Post by CrimsonCurls 5th March 2010, 2:24 am

So, I have been talking about going natural for A LONG TIME finally this year I decided this is the year. I have been researching, looking at youtube vids, talkin to natural friends I am definitely ready. Its funny though how my boyfriend is the only one who is 100% behind my decision. No one else is positive about it. Sad But I am glad that there are forums like this around, I might even start a blog or a scrapbook to keep up with my progress. I look forward to bonding and chatting with everyone on here during my transition. My last relaxer was in January so I know I have a long way to go but I am definitely excited about the journey! Smile
CrimsonCurls
CrimsonCurls

Back to top Go down

New Transitioner!!!! :) Empty Re: New Transitioner!!!! :)

Post by PaganWifey 5th March 2010, 2:46 am

Howdy!

It's great that your DB is on board. Screw the haters. They'll either get with it or get gone. Do you!
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by TiffNotANY 5th March 2010, 4:03 pm

My situation is the same. My boyfriend is the only one who is supportive of me right now. It's better once you come on the boards and find out so much information. Everybody on here is supportive and they have so much advice for us. HAPPY TRANSITIONING!! =)
TiffNotANY
TiffNotANY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down