CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

+67
NikG20
lovesunshine17
sunbaby
RissaRae
mstokes2008
Winnielours
krazy coils
DvaAuNaturel
Nikcoils
CurlCita
MellowOne
traveljunkie08
dajewel
poeticlyspkng
mochamoments
MomnWife
newday
TMS
CrissyQ
CocoEuro
Muz
ktoliver5303
LaToya28
newcurlieque
NhappyJackie
adiaha
jcanalena79
NaturalNixon
Kea::curls
C.
vmichelle
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
MahoganyCurls
jamaicacurl
A85
blondie
TerraD
Juices-n-Berries
missmoriah
truet
CocaColaCutie
neethair
MsJay1121
curly+kinky+fierce
p_nuttie43
Notthecoolmom
Mz. Thang
PaganWifey
Intelligentbeauty
Erica5417
bholmes87
AfrikanLatina
Cherry: extraordinary!
ChrsLvsBks
SheeTacular
FemmeFox
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
StephanieB
Shauny
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
NubieNatty
KinkyNappyHappy
d.denise
Lynnieluve
.:Eden:.
71 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by bholmes87 13th April 2010, 10:41 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Because I retwisted on dry hair, it took about an hour...plus I did three strand twist. To pin it up, I guess about 20 or 30 minutes because I didnt have any idea how I was going to pin it.
Wow you work fast Lynnie!!! It took me an hour to do 20 twists! But I'm a slow worker so I knew it would take some time ...
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by bholmes87 13th April 2010, 10:42 pm

Notthecoolmom wrote:
bholmes87 wrote:
cocoeuro wrote:
Notthecoolmom wrote:I like the pin up on you...maybe I need to start a pin up girl challenge :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Icon_scratch

I'm down....when do we start???? :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Icon_biggrin
Count me in too!!!! Chlo is already twisted and ready to go!

And Lynn, Roxie looks gorgeous!!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Herz

I was thinking we could start next week, but Tia said she's going her cornrow challenge until the end of April. Would May be too far away or do we want a 6 week challenge?
I think we should do a 6 week challenge!!! Would you start a separate thread? Karyn suggested that and I'm willing to do it Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 13th April 2010, 10:47 pm

I say yes. Start a new thread over in the general section.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 13th April 2010, 10:56 pm

Okay you have been busy love the pin up I still haven't mastered it but urs is flawless as usual. Wink
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 13th April 2010, 10:57 pm

Aww thanks Mz. Thang. I just grab some bobby pins and went to work. Haha!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 13th April 2010, 11:01 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:I say yes. Start a new thread over in the general section.
Ok I started the thread!! Please add your input to it as you see fit Lynn Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 13th April 2010, 11:08 pm

I just signed up for a 6 week twist challenge :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Icon_eek
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 13th April 2010, 11:09 pm

bholmes87 wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:I say yes. Start a new thread over in the general section.
Ok I started the thread!! Please add your input to it as you see fit Lynn Smile

lol, I started a thread too
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 14th April 2010, 11:41 am

Hey, I want to sign up for the challenge too.....but my hair is not long enough to be pinned up. I can pin up the sides though :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Icon_biggrin
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 14th April 2010, 11:49 am

If you join Bholmes challenge, you dont have to pin it up. That's the one I joined. I'm not ready to commit to wearing it pinned up for 6 weeks.

Here is the challenge.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 14th April 2010, 12:10 pm

(Week 19 Day 3)

So Roxie is still pinned up but I am gonna take it down and do a twist out later today. I have to go to church tonight and I wont feel comfortable wearing my hair pinned up just yet. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Icon_redface It's funny because I will wear it anywhere else like that. I will get there one day :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Confused

Anyhoo....I am trying to get my mind right for this 6 week twist challenge that's about to start on Monday. There are two twist challenges going on at the same time. The one I've joined was started by Bholmes. The rules are to wear your two or three strand twist for the week and wear it out on the weekend. Since I am twisted up most of the time, it wont be hard for me.....plus I did this same challenge back in Feb '10.

I've started a new album in my fotki to document my progress.

If you are interested in this challenge, check it out here.

That's all for now! Later curlies!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 14th April 2010, 12:18 pm

Good Morning Lynnie,

Challenge sounds interesting ... I'll check it out.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 14th April 2010, 12:27 pm

Good Morining Lynnie,

I tried the thre strand twist on my daughter, that tutorial made it very clear. It was actually really easy, if you just do it without thinking so hard about what your doing :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Icon_lol .

Those twist pin ups seem like they could have been a really good transitioning style, wish I would have thought of that when I had my hair :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Icon_smile
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 14th April 2010, 12:39 pm

I'm glad the tutorial helped you. Using string makes it easier to understand.

I wish I knew about curlformers when I was transitioning.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 14th April 2010, 12:43 pm

lol
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 14th April 2010, 1:34 pm

Good morning lady! Go six week challenge! I can't wait to see everyone results! I think that I am going to stalk that thread, lol! Lynne you amaze me with the frequency that you do your hair! I think that once a week (or every few weeks) is all that I can handle. You're a superwoman!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 14th April 2010, 2:01 pm

The challenge sounds great. I'll be checking it out too so that in the future when my hair grows up (out of the TWA phase) I'll know what to do.

Good luck with the challenge. I know your twists will be rockin'!

~Dva
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 14th April 2010, 9:24 pm

good luck on the challenge lynnie! i'll join the next one...months down the line of course.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th April 2010, 1:38 am

Thanks ladies!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th April 2010, 1:19 pm

(Week 19 Day 4)

First let me share my excitement!!! My niece and nephew (Jordyn Ashley [5lbs 4oz] and Jaxon Aaron [5lbs 14oz]) were born on yesterday!!! I am so excited!!! I cant wait to meet them!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Icon_bounce :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Icon_bounce :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Icon_bounce They were born exactly one month early but they are breathing on their own and doing great.

On to hair...

Last night I retwisted Roxie using water, my shea butter mix, and sealing the ends with KBB jojoba hair oil in luscious pear. This was my first time use the hair oil but I think I like it.

I am getting my goals for this challenge together and one of them will be sealing my ends more often with oils (thanks Tia).

Here is a length check comparison I wanted to share with you curlies. Hubby finally put all the pics on my new laptop.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Comic-p

I plan to take pics of my hair before and after the challenge also.

That's all for now! Later curlies!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 15th April 2010, 1:39 pm

Good Morning Lynnie!!!

1st off Congrats on your new niece and nephew!! && 2nd those comparison pics look great! Roxie has flourished over a few months! Like many others have said, my hair wants to be like her when it grows up lol. I'm sure that twist challenge will do wonders for ya'll!!
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 15th April 2010, 1:48 pm

Wow the twins both had good weights esp. for being a month early. I am happy for you.

Great idea re: taking comparison pictures. I will do the same.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 15th April 2010, 1:51 pm

Great news Lynn, thanks for sharing. And those pics are awesome.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th April 2010, 1:54 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Wow the twins both had good weights esp. for being a month early. I am happy for you.

Great idea re: taking comparison pictures. I will do the same.

You can see them on FB....they are my profile pic!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 15th April 2010, 1:55 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:(Week 19 Day 4)

First let me share my excitement!!! My niece and nephew (Jordyn Ashley [5lbs 4oz] and Jaxon Aaron [5lbs 14oz]) were born on yesterday!!! I am so excited!!! I cant wait to meet them!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Icon_bounce :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Icon_bounce :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Icon_bounce They were born exactly one month early but they are breathing on their own and doing great.

On to hair...

Last night I retwisted Roxie using water, my shea butter mix, and sealing the ends with KBB jojoba hair oil in luscious pear. This was my first time use the hair oil but I think I like it.

I am getting my goals for this challenge together and one of them will be sealing my ends more often with oils (thanks Tia).

Here is a length check comparison I wanted to share with you curlies. Hubby finally put all the pics on my new laptop.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 38 Comic-p

I plan to take pics of my hair before and after the challenge also.

That's all for now! Later curlies!!

Look at Roxie! She is growin like it's going out of style. Good luck on the challenge! I know that you're going to do wonderful!

Congrats on the new editions!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next