CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats is the rave with this Coconut Cream Natural Relaxer?

4 posters

Go down

Whats is the rave with this Coconut Cream Natural Relaxer? Empty Whats is the rave with this Coconut Cream Natural Relaxer?

Post by diva5757 1st March 2010, 11:17 pm

Anyone know anything about this Coconut Cream Natural Relaxer stuff? People are walking around talking about it changes your hair texture (whinces) and there are a million gazillion youtube videos of it...all everyone keeps saying is it loosened their curl patter and made their hair soft?

Where are the facts? Anyone know? Just curious about this "Natural" relaxer that sounds quite scary?

thanks. smooches. Wink
diva5757
diva5757

Back to top Go down

Whats is the rave with this Coconut Cream Natural Relaxer? Empty Re: Whats is the rave with this Coconut Cream Natural Relaxer?

Post by MellowOne 2nd March 2010, 12:57 am

I never heard of that but I am about to google it...and it is supposed to be natural with no chems hmmm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Whats is the rave with this Coconut Cream Natural Relaxer? Empty Re: Whats is the rave with this Coconut Cream Natural Relaxer?

Post by lexibugg004 2nd March 2010, 3:42 am

the effects are similar to henna loosening the curl pattern, and are temporary. it just coconut cream, coconut oil, plain yogurt, and i think lemon!!!
lexibugg004
lexibugg004

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 2nd March 2010, 6:17 pm

I've seen this stuff. It looks pretty harmless given the ingredients. I think the lady that did the video on her little girl said the effects last either a couple months or a couple weeks, Im not sure.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 2nd March 2010, 9:16 pm

Looking at the videos it kinda seems like the results are similar to henna without the coloring...I don't know if this would work for me but I may try it on my daughter she has shrinkage really bad...If I do of course I will post pics [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 7th March 2010, 11:06 pm

I tried it on my daughter and it was not for her hair. I will not be trying this on my hair either. When it was in her hair it looked as if it would do all that they said but when I washed it out it was just a tangled mess. I had to do a deep conditioning and it was ok after that but not worth pics nor my time for another try. I followed everything that the lady with her daughter did and my daughter has about a 3c/4a hair but [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] not something I care to do again.
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down