CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAIR TEXTURES

+2
ChrsLvsBks
C.
6 posters

Go down

HAIR TEXTURES Empty HAIR TEXTURES

Post by C. 25th February 2010, 7:47 pm

I recently removed micros from my hair and am bit confused as to what my hair type is.. i heard that I wont really kno until my hair is 100% natural but i only have about half an inch of relaxed ends...
My question: Does anyone have more than one texture for the same strand of hair. My roots grow in a wavy, S/Z pattern, but then corkscrews towards the ends. Its kinda frustrating cuz i can comb the roots without much of a hassle but the ends tangle together easily. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

C.

Back to top Go down

HAIR TEXTURES Empty Re: HAIR TEXTURES

Post by ChrsLvsBks 25th February 2010, 10:13 pm

Yep, I have strands that do as yours do. When detangling, start at the ends. I would suggest making sure you have plenty of conditioner in your hair. To help with your ends tangling, you can try to curl the ends with your fingers or use rollers at the ends.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 25th February 2010, 11:03 pm

I do! Smile

My hair is a 2b/3b/3c mix, and some on the same strand. I have some hair (hairline starting above ear, nape, and to the other ear) that is 2b/3b and then a curly 3c on the ends.
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by C. 25th February 2010, 11:14 pm

okay thanx ladies. i was beginning to think that i was wierd..lol

C.

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyV 27th February 2010, 11:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You're not wierd. My hair as well as many of the women in my family have different hair textures all over their head. That's the beauty of being natural!
CurlyV
CurlyV

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 28th February 2010, 10:47 am

I was wondering if others experienced that too. When I look at my hairs that come out (in the shower or sink) I'll notice that they'll have two or three different curl patterns on the same strand. Weird!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallyme13 28th February 2010, 7:35 pm

OMGoodness!!

I am so glad to see this post! I have 4a hair at the roots and 3a/3b closer to the ends of my hair in the back. I thought it was because I have to wait until my perm grows out more (I did BC, but I heard that it happens...it takes more than one BC for some...) but maybe it is normal (...maybe not).

But anyway, knowing there are others out there normalizes me a bit more!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
naturallyme13
naturallyme13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down