CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

don't know if you ladies have seen this article yet!!

3 posters

Go down

don't know if you ladies have seen this article yet!! Empty don't know if you ladies have seen this article yet!!

Post by lexibugg004 24th February 2010, 8:21 am

lexibugg004
lexibugg004

Back to top Go down

don't know if you ladies have seen this article yet!! Empty Re: don't know if you ladies have seen this article yet!!

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 24th February 2010, 10:54 am

"don't call it a comeback" I can hear LL right now
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

http://www.designsavvysalon.com

Back to top Go down

don't know if you ladies have seen this article yet!! Empty Re: don't know if you ladies have seen this article yet!!

Post by Muz 24th February 2010, 12:12 pm

Good article! I know I decided to transition not only because I can't afford a perm, but I loved the way my friends hair was looking after they went natural. I liked the thickness my hair had when I was 4 months post-relaxer (even when I was still relaxing) but I wasn't ready to let go of the perm. But towards the end of last year I decided I wanted to be healthier all around, so I've stopped using things like Veet and I stopped getting relaxers. I'm starting to love myself the way God made me again (don't get me wrong, I do still shave my legs and underarms ~lol~).
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 24th February 2010, 1:41 pm

Muz wrote: Good article! I know I decided to transition not only because I can't afford a perm, but I loved the way my friends hair was looking after they went natural. I liked the thickness my hair had when I was 4 months post-relaxer (even when I was still relaxing) but I wasn't ready to let go of the perm. But towards the end of last year I decided I wanted to be healthier all around, so I've stopped using things like Veet and I stopped getting relaxers. I'm starting to love myself the way God made me again (don't get me wrong, I do still shave my legs and underarms ~lol~).

I was talking to someone online once and I told them that I was natural and he asked why I didn't shave? I was lost I didn't know where that comment came from but I guess some people think they go hand in hand.
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

http://www.designsavvysalon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down