CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miss Jessie's on the Tyra Banks Show

+7
PaganWifey
NubieNatty
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
JORIE
MomnWife
BlondeByDesire
natural83
11 posters

Go down

Miss Jessie's on the Tyra Banks Show Empty Miss Jessie's on the Tyra Banks Show

Post by natural83 22nd February 2010, 2:08 pm

I follow Miss Jessie's on twitter, and they just tweeted that Miko & Titi will be special guests on the show tomorrow. So for those of you who are Miss Jessie's fans or if you're just curious as to what they will have to say, tune in! Here's what they tweeted:

Miss_Jessies: Miko and Titi on the Tyra Banks Show will air Feb 23rd at 4pm (EST) on WPIX - please watch tom and see how MIss Jessie's redefines beauty!

Miss_Jessies: Please check out the preview clip for tomorrow's Tyra Banks show with Titi and Miko as special guests ! http://bit.ly/17oFJE

Just thought I'd spread the word ladies!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessie's on the Tyra Banks Show Empty Re: Miss Jessie's on the Tyra Banks Show

Post by BlondeByDesire 22nd February 2010, 2:44 pm

I don't use their products but I'm gonna DVR it so I can watch the show. Thanks.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessie's on the Tyra Banks Show Empty Re: Miss Jessie's on the Tyra Banks Show

Post by MomnWife 22nd February 2010, 4:58 pm

I also heard as of March 28th, Target will carry her products.
MomnWife
MomnWife

http://www.youravon.com/dsumner

Back to top Go down

Post by JORIE 23rd February 2010, 5:03 pm

MomnWife: Where did you hear about this? Target sellling Miss. Jessie's?
JORIE
JORIE

Back to top Go down

Post by FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c) 23rd February 2010, 5:06 pm

Lol...i just saw the commercial....I think Nikki should've had a bigger segment....just my opinion...
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 23rd February 2010, 5:12 pm

Yeah, they really are going to be selling their products in Target, and because I follow them (Miss Jessie's) on Twitter now, I recently saw them tweeting about it on their twitter page. Im just curious to know how much the products will be in Target! They really need to come off that price! LOL! Anxious to see what they will be saying on Tyra today!

@3c...finally! I agree...CurlyNikki should've had a longer segment! Hopefully Tyra will invite her back soon!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 23rd February 2010, 5:18 pm

is mj gonna be on the 4pm show? cuz the show on now is about missing people!

im curious to try their sweetback but NOT at $50. i do love their rapid recovery but i can only justify spending that 50 for a bogo ONLY!!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by JORIE 23rd February 2010, 5:22 pm

Natural83: I agree, they need to come down on the price if they want to sell at Target. I wonder if it will be the same label or like a "Miss. Jessie's For Target" kind of thing like the designers do. Hmmmm.
JORIE
JORIE

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 23rd February 2010, 5:39 pm

@NubieNatty Its going to be the 4:00 show. (Well at least here it is). And I feel you...I do want to try the sweetback, but 50 dollars is just sooo out of my price range right now! LOL!

@Jorie That's a good question...what you said about if it will be a Target brand. I don't know...guess we'll have to wait and see!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by MomnWife 23rd February 2010, 5:40 pm

JORIE wrote:MomnWife: Where did you hear about this? Target sellling Miss. Jessie's?

It's on her fan page on Facebook.
MomnWife
MomnWife

http://www.youravon.com/dsumner

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 23rd February 2010, 5:43 pm

If she does a Target line though will the formula change?
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 23rd February 2010, 5:51 pm

I must have taped the wrong show ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 23rd February 2010, 6:08 pm

I'm watching it live now, and it looks like it will be an interesting show. Is that her real hair today?
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyStarlet 23rd February 2010, 6:21 pm

I'm so excited
NaturallyStarlet
NaturallyStarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyJazzy 23rd February 2010, 7:23 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:I must have taped the wrong show ...
I almost did the samething but then I saw It was the 4:00 show.
NaturallyJazzy
NaturallyJazzy

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 23rd February 2010, 7:32 pm

Just watched the show and saw the segment that Miko & Titi was on talking about Miss Jessie's products! It was pretty cool to actually see them....I just wish this could've been the show that CurlyNikki could've been on! Man, it would've been perfect!!!! On another note, I wish I could've been in the audience because they gave away 200 dollars worth of products! Pretty cool! I thought they looked fab!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by JORIE 23rd February 2010, 7:45 pm

Natural83-yeah, we will have to see what they do regarding Target and I saw the segment too and it was good. And I was thinking the same thing about the free stuff. Darn.

MomnWife-Thanks for the answer

PaganWifey-I wonder. I just cannot see them charging the full price for the creams at Target. We want them to sell. We don't want them to go on clearance after a month of not selling and for Target to stop selling the products. Oh wait, clearance? Hmmm, maybe that would not be so bad. Just kidding.
JORIE
JORIE

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessie's on the Tyra Banks Show Empty Miss Jessie's on the Tyra show

Post by AP 8th May 2010, 4:11 pm

THOUGHTS ON THE SHOW:

1) Miss Jessie's products use MINERAL OIL
& PETROLATUM (both damage hair & skin)

2) Titi & Miko HAVE 'Silkeners' (a mild relaxer
/texturizer made of CHEMICALS) in their hair

3) THE AUDIENCE "APPLAUDING" a couple
simply for being 'interracial' or any person
just for being "biracial" (a 'type' of 'multiracial')
IS extremely CONDESCENDING (at best)

4) BOTH Japanese and African-American
ARE actually ETHNIC groups – and are NOT
'Racial' groups, such as Asian and Black

AP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down