CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Curly Gurlies, shoot Tyra and email requesting Nikki on her show

+12
Pi*Jay
gammainme
jamaicacurl
Succinctlyso
sweetdrk1
natural83
D-Lish
*CurlyNikki*
truet
TerraD
Courtie
loveself247
16 posters

Go down

Hey Curly Gurlies, shoot Tyra and email requesting Nikki on her show Empty Hey Curly Gurlies, shoot Tyra and email requesting Nikki on her show

Post by loveself247 9th November 2009, 7:05 pm

Hey Curly ladies, in show of support for all that Nikki has extended to us with the information, resources and inspiration she provides daily among other great things. Let us help other women in search of their natural beauty become acquainted with her. I was so happy to see her showcased on the Tyra Show site and I think she would look even better sitting on stage next to Tyra talking about what she loves "Natural Hair". I think if we all rally together we can make it happen. Shoot Tyra an email sharing your story and experience about CuryNikki. Let's do for her what she has done for us!!!!!

http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/beontheshow/show-ideas.php

Once on the site. click on "Tyra Want's Your Show Ideas" and send in an email..
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Hey Curly Gurlies, shoot Tyra and email requesting Nikki on her show Empty Re: Hey Curly Gurlies, shoot Tyra and email requesting Nikki on her show

Post by Courtie 9th November 2009, 7:13 pm

I sent one.
Courtie
Courtie

Back to top Go down

Hey Curly Gurlies, shoot Tyra and email requesting Nikki on her show Empty Re: Hey Curly Gurlies, shoot Tyra and email requesting Nikki on her show

Post by loveself247 9th November 2009, 7:16 pm

@Courtie...that's what's up...keep them comin
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 9th November 2009, 8:35 pm

I sent one too, Yay! Our girl is getting heard!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by truet 9th November 2009, 8:36 pm

i was thinking the same thing lets send load of email. curlynikky would be a rep of us natural ladies.
truet
truet

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 9th November 2009, 8:37 pm

Grrrrrreat ladies lets flood the Tyra Show inbox with our emails for our girl Nikki
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by *CurlyNikki* 9th November 2009, 9:22 pm

woot woot!!!
*CurlyNikki*
*CurlyNikki*
Admin

http://www.curlynikki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D-Lish 9th November 2009, 9:36 pm

Sending. I hope she doesn't deny because she has had already a good 2 shows on natural hair.
D-Lish
D-Lish

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 9th November 2009, 9:45 pm

@D-Lish...she won't, let's think POSITIVELY!!!!!!!!!!
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 9th November 2009, 11:39 pm

Im definitely going to send an email! I would be so happy if CurlyNikki made it to the show! OMG...that would be wonderful! I think it can and will happen! Tyra's shows are all about real issues...and this is definitely a real issue among the black community...our hair!

CurlyNikki, get your outfit together now for your debut on the show...we are going to get you there girl! Woooo--hoooooooo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !!!!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 10th November 2009, 1:26 am

done!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Succinctlyso 10th November 2009, 3:23 pm

DONE!
Succinctlyso
Succinctlyso

http://www.twitter.com/succinctlyso

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 11th November 2009, 12:39 am

I just sent one too!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 11th November 2009, 12:40 am

Great....let's keep sending them in ladies.
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by gammainme 12th November 2009, 3:01 pm

i have never done anything like that before, but its done son!
gammainme
gammainme

Back to top Go down

Post by Pi*Jay 12th November 2009, 5:41 pm

Did it!
Pi*Jay
Pi*Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 12th November 2009, 6:06 pm

@Pi*Jay.....Yaaaa!
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by afroness 13th November 2009, 10:53 pm

Checks in da mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
afroness
afroness

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 13th November 2009, 11:01 pm

DONE. GO NIKKI GO NIKKI!!!!LOL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by xtremelyperfect 14th November 2009, 2:18 pm

woot i sent an email. go nikki! dance
xtremelyperfect
xtremelyperfect

http://fuckyeahnadia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 14th November 2009, 7:37 pm

Done!!! I don't get Tyra here! So keep me posted! Good Luck!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down