CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a new product

5 posters

Go down

Looking for a new product Empty Looking for a new product

Post by CrissyQ 3rd May 2010, 2:16 pm

I need help on what to use on my TWA. I have been using HEHH and TT faithfully for a month now, and i love what they do to my hair. Now I want to try something diffrent, maybe a new product or add something new to it. Any suggestions?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new product Empty Re: Looking for a new product

Post by cassadie3 3rd May 2010, 4:07 pm

well are you looking for a new conditioner, styler, moisturizer, or a leave in? Happy to make a rec, but need to know what genre of product you're looking for? Or at least what you're looking for a product to do... rabbit
cassadie3
cassadie3

http://naturalselectionblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 3rd May 2010, 4:16 pm

I agree with cassadie... What type of product are you looking to purchase?
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 3rd May 2010, 4:18 pm

cassadie3 wrote:well are you looking for a new conditioner, styler, moisturizer, or a leave in? Happy to make a rec, but need to know what genre of product you're looking for? Or at least what you're looking for a product to do... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i am looking for a new leave in conditioner that will dfine curls.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by bevyboo628 3rd May 2010, 4:24 pm

Cantu Shea butter leave in works pretty well for me. I know some girls use Aussie moist as a leave in and get great results. I haven;t tried that yet just use it as a regular conditioner for now.
bevyboo628
bevyboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by cassadie3 3rd May 2010, 4:27 pm

try Blended Cutie Down and Out Styles. Its got all natural, great ingredients and its a thicker cream that is super moisturizing. Apply it to damp hair and it works great as a leave in + styler. One of my favorite products I've found recently!
cassadie3
cassadie3

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 3rd May 2010, 4:43 pm

I use Giovanni Direct Leave In on wet hair right after I cowash and I love it. It leaves my hair super soft and fluffy but defined when it dries.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 3rd May 2010, 5:10 pm

bevyboo628 wrote:Cantu Shea butter leave in works pretty well for me. I know some girls use Aussie moist as a leave in and get great results. I haven;t tried that yet just use it as a regular conditioner for now.
I tired the cantu and it did not do anything for me. i ahev heard great reviews about Aussie. thanks

cassadie3 wrote:try Blended Cutie Down and Out Styles. Its got all natural, great ingredients and its a thicker cream that is super moisturizing. Apply it to damp hair and it works great as a leave in + styler. One of my favorite products I've found recently!
Do i have to order this on-line?

jlowman1 wrote:I use Giovanni Direct Leave In on wet hair right after I cowash and I love it. It leaves my hair super soft and fluffy but defined when it dries.
I have heard good things about this product too. Where can I get it?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by cassadie3 3rd May 2010, 5:16 pm

yep! here's the link http://www.blendedbeauty.com/product-down-and-out.html

and yes...its a kids product, but I liked the ingredient list tongue
cassadie3
cassadie3

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 3rd May 2010, 5:18 pm

I purchase mine on ground from Ulta or Vitamin Shoppe. Rite Aid also sells Giovanni products (and does BOGO free deals very often) but I dont remember if I saw the Leave In or not. You can also buy it online at iherb.com which is actually the cheapest place I've seen it. Here's the link: http://www.iherb.com/Giovanni-Direct-Leave-In-Weightless-Moisture-Conditioner-8-5-fl-oz-250-ml/6414?at=0
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by bevyboo628 3rd May 2010, 5:41 pm

RoseBud wrote:
bevyboo628 wrote:Cantu Shea butter leave in works pretty well for me. I know some girls use Aussie moist as a leave in and get great results. I haven;t tried that yet just use it as a regular conditioner for now.
I tired the cantu and it did not do anything for me. i ahev heard great reviews about Aussie. thanks

cassadie3 wrote:try Blended Cutie Down and Out Styles. Its got all natural, great ingredients and its a thicker cream that is super moisturizing. Apply it to damp hair and it works great as a leave in + styler. One of my favorite products I've found recently!
Do i have to order this on-line?

jlowman1 wrote:I use Giovanni Direct Leave In on wet hair right after I cowash and I love it. It leaves my hair super soft and fluffy but defined when it dries.
I have heard good things about this product too. Where can I get it?

You can find Giovanni at health food stores, walmart & target (usually where they have organic stuff like burt's bees and yes to carrots)
bevyboo628
bevyboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 3rd May 2010, 11:22 pm

@Rosebud, you may like Curl Junkie's Beauticurls and Hibiscus & Banana Honey Butta leave in if you like HE TT & HH. Both of them have great slip and moisture for days!

@cassidie3, lady you are killing me. I so want the Blended Beauty, Komaza and Qhemet products. Your reviews are not helping me. Hoping I can win in your challenge. Going to email now.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 4th May 2010, 11:49 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:@Rosebud, you may like Curl Junkie's Beauticurls and Hibiscus & Banana Honey Butta leave in if you like HE TT & HH. Both of them have great slip and moisture for days!

@cassidie3, lady you are killing me. I so want the Blended Beauty, Komaza and Qhemet products. Your reviews are not helping me. Hoping I can win in your challenge. Going to email now.

Whoooo, thats a mouth full, do I have to order that on-line? Win? Challenge? Where?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 4th May 2010, 12:02 pm

RoseBud wrote:
ChrsLvsBks wrote:@Rosebud, you may like Curl Junkie's Beauticurls and Hibiscus & Banana Honey Butta leave in if you like HE TT & HH. Both of them have great slip and moisture for days!

Whoooo, thats a mouth full, do I have to order that on-line? Win? Challenge? Where?
LOL, yes it is a mouthful. You can purchase them from curlmart or their site. If you go to their site, you can see if there is a local salon that carries their line. Their ingredients work for my hair, and I [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] both.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 4th May 2010, 12:04 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:
RoseBud wrote:

LOL, yes it is a mouthful. You can purchase them from curlmart or their site. If you go to their site, you can see if there is a local salon that carries their line. Their ingredients work for my hair, and I [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] both.

Thanks, on my way to the site.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down