CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you need product A do you really need product B?

2 posters

Go down

If you need product A do you really need product B? Empty If you need product A do you really need product B?

Post by IJustWannaKnow2 25th June 2010, 11:08 am

Hey y'all, for the product lines we've experienced, have you seen that there is overlap of product-function?
For example: does Sheamoisture Deep condition do the same thing as their smoothie?
how about CDs Some of Marguerite's Magic vs their Smoothie products? Do they do the same thing?

If anyone has found any twin-functioning products within a line, would you please share with the rest of us?

I don't know about y'all, but to me.... Don't make no kinda sense to be spendin' $$ on the same thing twice...that's just retarded.
iIf the companies use different wording or packing for their products making you believe you're buying different items, when they are really marketing virtually the same products, listed and packaged differently... ummm, that's somewhat deceiving, U think?

IJustWannaKnow2

Back to top Go down

If you need product A do you really need product B? Empty A +B?

Post by IJustWannaKnow2 28th June 2010, 4:48 pm

bumpety bump

IJustWannaKnow2

Back to top Go down

If you need product A do you really need product B? Empty Re: If you need product A do you really need product B?

Post by BajanPrincess82 28th June 2010, 11:18 pm

I have no clue. Rarely do I ever buy more than one product from a product-line. To me if they say that do about the same thing, I just buy the cheaper one!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

If you need product A do you really need product B? Empty Re: If you need product A do you really need product B?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down