CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommended Curly Nikki Today!

5 posters

Go down

Recommended Curly Nikki Today! Empty Recommended Curly Nikki Today!

Post by Vicsharbest 17th February 2010, 2:21 pm

Hi Nikki,

I'm an administrative assistant at East Carolina University in Greenville NC, and I did the BC back in November 2009 after transitioning for year. When I first went natural, I got funny looks from some, but mostly compliments from others. I was contemplating relaxing my hair this weekend because I'm still struggling with what products to use and narrow down a regimen. I kept asking myself, "What in the world did you do!" But today, one of my students came in and asked me for advice on how to go natural. She had noticed my hair and wanted to do the same thing, but didn't know where to start. So, I wrote your website down and told her that's where she needed to start! Thank you and this community for the positive feedback. I can now say I definitely made the right choice!
Vicsharbest
Vicsharbest

Back to top Go down

Recommended Curly Nikki Today! Empty Re: Recommended Curly Nikki Today!

Post by BlondeByDesire 17th February 2010, 2:47 pm

Nice story and I hope you don't get tempted by the creamy crack anymore. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicsharbest 17th February 2010, 3:51 pm

No, I'm done and I've realized I just have to be patient and it will turn out great in the end.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Vicsharbest
Vicsharbest

Back to top Go down

Post by TaSiaJaY 17th February 2010, 5:42 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:Nice story and I hope you don't get tempted by the creamy crack anymore. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Blonde! I am anxiously over here waiting for your bc...lol...I can't wait to see the blonde curlies.... What a Face
TaSiaJaY
TaSiaJaY

Back to top Go down

Post by TaSiaJaY 17th February 2010, 5:45 pm

Vicsharbest wrote:Hi Nikki,

I'm an administrative assistant at East Carolina University in Greenville NC, and I did the BC back in November 2009 after transitioning for year. When I first went natural, I got funny looks from some, but mostly compliments from others. I was contemplating relaxing my hair this weekend because I'm still struggling with what products to use and narrow down a regimen. I kept asking myself, "What in the world did you do!" But today, one of my students came in and asked me for advice on how to go natural. She had noticed my hair and wanted to do the same thing, but didn't know where to start. So, I wrote your website down and told her that's where she needed to start! Thank you and this community for the positive feedback. I can now say I definitely made the right choice!

Hi Vicsharbest! I had to come back to this thread because I forgot to comment on your post...lol....since I have found Nikki's website any natural I see (if they are receptive to holding a conversation) I always recommend her website...I love to share!...lol
TaSiaJaY
TaSiaJaY

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th February 2010, 8:47 pm

I love the story...man I am about to print some curlynikki bus cards. I get tired of writing the address down for folks! lol!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TaSiaJaY 17th February 2010, 10:24 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:I love the story...man I am about to print some curlynikki bus cards. I get tired of writing the address down for folks! lol!

Sweet!....laughing so hard....you too?...It's funny but I want to tell everyone about the site....going to print up something from Vistaprint and to include my top 5 websites....lol...I only have about 3 right now!
TaSiaJaY
TaSiaJaY

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th February 2010, 1:04 pm

just sent another new natural here!!'
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallytexan 20th February 2010, 7:52 pm

@sweetdrk1 - that's a good idea!

I was at an event Thursday night and a lady tapped me on the shoulder and asked what do I use in my hair. She currently uses Paul Mitchell products and was experiencing problems with dry hair. I told her to go to CurlyNikki.com to learn everything she needs to know about natural hair. She was so grateful for the info.
naturallytexan
naturallytexan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down