CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

frizzy ends

2 posters

Go down

frizzy ends Empty frizzy ends

Post by curlyq145 9th February 2010, 6:57 pm

so i cowashed my hair and dt with pantene breakage defense and the mask and attempted for the third time to try to cd hair milk on soaking wet hair. I wringed the excess water out of my hair with my hands (don't know if this has anything to do with it). i put about a quarter amount in my hair scrunched it in but as i was doing that i looked in the mirror and noticed that i had straight ends sticking out. mind you i've been natural since oct 08 and noticed that i had still had some straight ends left thinking that not all the perm was cut out so i recently had it cut in oct 09 so no more perm left! anybody else experience this?
curlyq145
curlyq145

Back to top Go down

frizzy ends Empty Re: frizzy ends

Post by poeticlyspkng 11th February 2010, 3:40 pm

My own hair has never been a fan of Carols Hair Milk. For me, it's the product and not my hair but I'm not sure why. I'd be curious to hear other responses as well.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by curlyq145 11th February 2010, 5:07 pm

lovin your hair poetic! i agree...i think it's the product. i had just washed it so it's not like i had build up from other products in there and still nothing with the hair milk...for the 3rd time. i think it's too soft for my hair or something. i just don't get it. I've tried so much stuff and I'm still looking for "the one"!! LOL

Last edited by curlyq145 on 11th February 2010, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong name of poetic in msg)
curlyq145
curlyq145

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 11th February 2010, 5:24 pm

Thank you! I just decided to give my hair milk to someone who wants to try it. Might as well start trading that kind of stuff rather than let it sit in my cabinet.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by curlyq145 11th February 2010, 5:43 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Thank you! I just decided to give my hair milk to someone who wants to try it. Might as well start trading that kind of stuff rather than let it sit in my cabinet.

I know right! hopefully it'll make someone else very happy!
curlyq145
curlyq145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down