CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

frizzy straight ends after cowashing

3 posters

Go down

frizzy straight ends after cowashing Empty frizzy straight ends after cowashing

Post by curlyq145 9th February 2010, 6:56 pm

so i cowashed my hair and dt with pantene breakage defense and the mask and attempted for the third time to try to cd hair milk on soaking wet hair. I wringed the excess water out of my hair with my hands (don't know if this has anything to do with it). i put about a quarter amount in my hair scrunched it in but as i was doing that i looked in the mirror and noticed that i had straight ends sticking out. mind you i've been natural since oct 08 and noticed that i had still had some straight ends left thinking that not all the perm was cut out so i recently had it cut in oct 09 so no more perm left! anybody else experience this?
curlyq145
curlyq145

Back to top Go down

frizzy straight ends after cowashing Empty Re: frizzy straight ends after cowashing

Post by Renabme 12th February 2010, 7:52 am

My hair does the same thing. The other day I was trying something different. I diluted my leave-in conditioner, and I leave it in the shower. After I do a co-wash, while my hair is soaking wet, I apply my leave-in. After that I put a towel on my head for like an hour or so. It still had little frizzies, but not as much. I'm going to keep trying this to see if my hair grows to like it and not frizz up.
Renabme
Renabme

Back to top Go down

frizzy straight ends after cowashing Empty Re: frizzy straight ends after cowashing

Post by SoulfulSweetz 13th February 2010, 1:03 am

I have had this experience when I do my co-wash and I think it comes from using a towel to dry.. i have been using a t-shirt with a towel on top of that to dry my hair and I haven't noticed any frizz since then.. Maybe try that..

Hope that helps!!

~Love, Peace and Fro
SoulfulSweetz
SoulfulSweetz

https://www.youtube.com/Soulfulsweetz

Back to top Go down

Post by Renabme 13th February 2010, 10:28 pm

I might try the t-shirt technique as well. I've heard about it so much. I think I'll use my husband's t-shirts though (lol)
Renabme
Renabme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down