CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie with thick 4b/4c Hair

3 posters

Go down

Newbie with thick 4b/4c Hair Empty Newbie with thick 4b/4c Hair

Post by natural_goddess 8th February 2010, 6:59 pm

I have been in transition for some time now. I love my Afro but now that I am growing it out have now idea what to do my thick thick hair. Having never really had to take care of my hair my self I need all the help I can get. Help Help Help
natural_goddess
natural_goddess

Back to top Go down

Newbie with thick 4b/4c Hair Empty Re: Newbie with thick 4b/4c Hair

Post by NaturallyJustMe 9th February 2010, 11:41 am

Bless your heart! Let me know if I can be of some help.
NaturallyJustMe
NaturallyJustMe

Back to top Go down

Post by natural_goddess 10th February 2010, 2:15 am

Before going natural my routine was simple. Haven been raised pressing my hair I every Saturday morning I go to the salon for about 3-5 hours deepening on what I was getting done to my hair or how long it was. Once after having braids in for about six mounts I went to get my hair done four people tried doing my hair and finally they told me my hair was to long and thick then let me go without paying

A week later I cut off most off my most off my hair.... Since then I have been wearing somewhat of an Afro and braids only press my hair when I have to I didn't know where was anything else i could do(it has been about 3.5 years now). I have been looking for some help for a long time .. I was glue to my computer the first days I found this web site . I cant tell you how happy it has made me.

It has been mouths since i pressed my hair. I have been trying different routines and products. Looking for what works best for my. I know it going to take a lot of reteaching [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] myself how to deal with my natural hair and I am willing to learn.

I want to have thick beautiful long natural hair , without dry, broken,or split ends. I am open to and comments, suggestion or warnings you may have ........ thank you in advice
natural_goddess
natural_goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 10th February 2010, 5:47 am

There's alot of people on here who are very knowledgeable. I'd advise you to check out the Butters and Bars Challenge Thread. Also, if you could post some pics of your hair so people could get a better idea of how to help. Also, what's your current routine?
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down