CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

+75
Janet36603
Deva_87
talljournalist
.:Eden:.
caracara01
melbelle81
Karyn
prettysunshyne
KeishaMac
LOVELYREAN
MellowOne
jlowman1
DvaAuNaturel
Muz
Nikcoils
RissaRae
Yellagirlcurls
hurjurnee
NaturalNixon
newcurlieque
LaToya28
Erica5417
poeticlyspkng
CurlCita
SheeTacular
CrissyQ
mstokes2008
jamaicacurl
truet
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
TerraD
NubieNatty
Ameenah
Vee
krazy coils
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
exhale1913
CocoEuro
SimplyShainee
Winnielours
sunbaby
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
Mz. Thang
d.denise
Cherry: extraordinary!
cutephantasm
Shauny
p_nuttie43
bholmes87
Pinkrage
SisterBoyd
CombatCurls
traveljunkie08
Reeree1224
Miss CurlyT
MsJay1121
Juices-n-Berries
dajewel
CurlsGalore
adiaha
curly+kinky+fierce
Lynnieluve
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
Corygentri
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
MahoganyCurls
79 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 40 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th May 2010, 4:54 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey Jess,

we have a spot here on Curl street for you. Travel safely, I am sure you are sooo excited to go home.

What Sweet said...we are waiting on yah!!

Miss yah!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 40 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by DvaAuNaturel 4th May 2010, 5:53 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey Jess,

we have a spot here on Curl street for you. Travel safely, I am sure you are sooo excited to go home.

What Sweet said...we are waiting on yah!!

Miss yah!!!

Ditto! Safe travels, can't wait to have you back on. Take care.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Janet36603 22nd May 2010, 2:43 pm

Anyone else keep refreshing this every day to see if there are any updates? lol
Janet36603
Janet36603

Location : Montgomery, AL (and Birmingham, AL on the weekends)

http://jlhorace.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 22nd May 2010, 2:45 pm

lol mahog will be out of commission for a while. she just got back to the states and is back wit fam! we might not hear from her til June-ish unless she drops in to say HEY!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 22nd May 2010, 3:02 pm

i miss Mahogany MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 40 Icon_sad
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 22nd May 2010, 8:55 pm

If you are on FB, she has a fan page
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 23rd May 2010, 2:50 pm

Hey yall!

I am sorry that I have been MIA, been super busy catching up with family...i have a little break, but classes just started again as well...uggh! Anyway, i will start more hair updates (and maybe videos, when time permits...)

Thanks for all the safe travels wishes! So far I am enjoying my stay, but I kinda want my own place again. I have until august before I can move...lol!!!!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd May 2010, 2:54 pm

Hey there! I get my updates on facebook...
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 23rd May 2010, 3:00 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey there! I get my updates on facebook...

Lol! How is Vegas! My girls and I are planning a trip there sometime next year!!!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 23rd May 2010, 3:01 pm

BTW, love love love your hair growth! Beautiful sweet! I missed you!!!!!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd May 2010, 3:20 pm

Welcome back!!! I know how you feel about having your own place....especially when you've had your own place then have to go back to momma nem house.

So do you all move in August to......I forgot where you said your hubby would be stationed...but is that in August?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 23rd May 2010, 3:29 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Welcome back!!! I know how you feel about having your own place....especially when you've had your own place then have to go back to momma nem house.

So do you all move in August to......I forgot where you said your hubby would be stationed...but is that in August?

Yes, i dont mind staying with them, but it is NOTHING like your own place! Lol!!! At least i have my own room and it is extra comfy for me...thanks to my momma! Smile

Yes, you are correct, we leave in late august early september for Colorado Springs, so i am enjoying this time with family until we make our next move! I am really excited about CO springs... MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 40 Icon_biggrin
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 23rd May 2010, 3:45 pm

welcome back.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 23rd May 2010, 3:47 pm

CrissyQ wrote:welcome back.

Thanks! is this rosebud?
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 23rd May 2010, 4:24 pm

welcome back!! i see i need to find me a military man so i can travel and manuever the globe, CO springs sounds nice!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 23rd May 2010, 4:28 pm

Welcome back MC!!!!!!!!!!! I know what you mean about the space, but at least it's not for long. Gald you got a chance to check in
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 23rd May 2010, 5:42 pm

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back (*sang like Welcome Back Kotter*), LOL you may be too young too remember 'cause I barely remember it.

ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 23rd May 2010, 6:45 pm

Yes, welcome back MC!! Wow, so you're leaving again soon huh? Colorado Springs might be really nice. I bet it's nice to travel around and see different places and people! Minus the actual moving part Wink
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 23rd May 2010, 11:40 pm

NubieNatty wrote:welcome back!! i see i need to find me a military man so i can travel and manuever the globe, CO springs sounds nice!
Nubie, you aren't always going to have nice places with a military man, you didn't want the doctor I offered, lol

MC, glad to see you're back we'll have to send the welcoming committee around with some pies later.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 23rd May 2010, 11:42 pm

Glad you're back! I know the feeling about moving home. I might have to move home in a few months, and I've been on my own so long, I don't foresee that going to well.

I've been to Colorado Springs. It's very nice. Have fun!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 24th May 2010, 2:20 pm

Hey MC,

Welcome back! I see you showing off in that new avatar MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 40 Icon_biggrin

Look forward to more video's and product updates
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 24th May 2010, 2:23 pm

welcome back MC! ditto what BBD said about the avi. it's stunning!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th May 2010, 2:23 pm

Hi MC...

Welcome back!!! I know you are enjoying your family right now!! My brother is a military man, and I love it. We've been to several states and cities he's been stationed in. Now he's in Japan...NOT going there...LOL

Colorado Springs....so you will be dealing with snow and a lot of it! That will be interesting, but fun I'm sure!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 24th May 2010, 2:28 pm

Hey there MC! Glad to see you back. I suggested CurlyNikki to a friend and used your pics to inspire her! Enjoy your family time, it will go by quickly. CO Springs sounds fantastic!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 24th May 2010, 4:49 pm

Hey MC,
Welcome back! Glad you are enjoying time with family. Colorado Springs sounds lovely. Fresh air, moutains, beautiful scenery and outdoor recreation, etc.

Can't wait for the new videos and updates. Good luck w/school.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next