CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural/Curly friendly hair salons

Go down

Natural/Curly friendly hair salons Empty Natural/Curly friendly hair salons

Post by cherry 22nd January 2010, 9:20 pm

This is a topic to let other natural know about hair salons in their area. Your impression of them and if your happy with the service. It's not to slam anyone but to inform.

Last edited by cherry on 22nd January 2010, 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted more info about the topic)
cherry
cherry

Back to top Go down

Natural/Curly friendly hair salons Empty Re: Natural/Curly friendly hair salons

Post by cherry 22nd January 2010, 9:26 pm

Mahogany Hair Revolution is at 490 South San Vicente, #10,
Los Angeles, CA 90048. It offers easy street parking (meter/zone) and is in a little shop off the main street.

It's a nice personal salon with 4 - 5 chairs, very friendly staff and reasonable rates. They specialize in natural hair and braids.

I met Ursula and another stylist when I was walking one day. I hadn't realized that their was a salon or even shops since they are behind a iron gate.

I set up an appointment for a trim of my split ends
and shaping. She was very helpful with suggestions on styling products, suggestions to brighten my hair and general maintenance. I am happy with my cut that gave me a nice shape and really shows off my face & eyes.
cherry
cherry

Back to top Go down