CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Amazing

5 posters

Go down

It's Amazing Empty It's Amazing

Post by SheeTacular 3rd November 2009, 2:49 am

I find it funny that no one has posted anything to swap. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Is it because we are all PJs and will even hold on to a product we don't like and we are waiting to try it later to make sure we don't like it.

LOL...I just thought it was funny in my medication fogged mind.

Feel free to help me hypothesis why we aren't really into this thread yet.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

It's Amazing Empty Re: It's Amazing

Post by tiashaunteé 3rd November 2009, 3:22 pm

My reason is that I am lazy plus the crap I have is so terrible I don't want anyone to use it.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNixon 3rd November 2009, 3:45 pm

Most of the products I have I use. I am lucky that most of the things I have ran across works from my hair. Since it is short I have not really branched out on many products yet.

Now that my teenage daughter who have long hair is tranisitoning I am sure I will have some products to swap.

I will keep this thread in mind when I buy things that don't work for her.
NaturalNixon
NaturalNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 3rd November 2009, 6:32 pm

Thank you ladies!! I have some things that i didn't really like but are ok-ish but i like to doctor on them. Add a lil oil or veggie glycerin or I'm waiting until I have some more length...

I look forward to swapping with you all.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlySpeechTherapist 3rd November 2009, 6:56 pm

It's seasonal, too. I like everything I have, but some products I didn't use all summer I can use this winter.

Oh, and I'm totally picky about ingredients [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CurlySpeechTherapist
CurlySpeechTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedStraightUp 3rd November 2009, 8:49 pm

You guys spoke to soon - products are now going up - get your in there also.
MixedStraightUp
MixedStraightUp

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 3rd November 2009, 8:58 pm

@Mixed Thanks for giving the head start. I really have to go through all this stuff....which i think maybe what's really slowing down the process.

Story of my life always speaking out of turn..lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedStraightUp 3rd November 2009, 9:03 pm

Shee - you are funny. I think the first step to admitting you are a PJ is to just admit it and to begin recovery you must let go of the proudcts you are not using. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look at it this way - MAKES ROOM FOR MORE STUFF [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MixedStraightUp
MixedStraightUp

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 3rd November 2009, 9:22 pm

But what if you don't want to recover...lol. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I went to big lots and bought 3 plastic tubs that people use to wash dishes. I have one for shampoos and conditioners. One for oils and creams. On for styling aids gels and etc. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm not going to Rehab No No No....lol Well not yet. Probably will when i have to pay this large heat bill this winter tho... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Mixed!!!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlySpeechTherapist 3rd November 2009, 9:30 pm

MixedStraightUp wrote:Shee - you are funny. I think the first step to admitting you are a PJ is to just admit it and to begin recovery you must let go of the proudcts you are not using. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look at it this way - MAKES ROOM FOR MORE STUFF [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm a PJ and don't want to recover!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] But I'm sure my man wants me to... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CurlySpeechTherapist
CurlySpeechTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlySpeechTherapist 3rd November 2009, 9:31 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:But what if you don't want to recover...lol. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I went to big lots and bought 3 plastic tubs that people use to wash dishes. I have one for shampoos and conditioners. One for oils and creams. On for styling aids gels and etc. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm not going to Rehab No No No....lol Well not yet. Probably will when i have to pay this large heat bill this winter tho... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Mixed!!!!

Hilarious!!
CurlySpeechTherapist
CurlySpeechTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedStraightUp 3rd November 2009, 9:59 pm

Funny - you can't really recover if your only making room for more / one more bin.

That's the only therapy I'mi perscribing - makr room for more and continue being a PJ is fun. but balance that check book.
MixedStraightUp
MixedStraightUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down