CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have: Neutrogena Silk Leave in, Full Bottle of Suave Humecto (for co-washing) Aubrey Organic Shampoo, Mizani Thermasmooth shampoo (slip amazing, sulfate bad) Jojoba oil, veg glyerine

3 posters

Go down

I have: Neutrogena Silk Leave in, Full Bottle of Suave Humecto (for co-washing) Aubrey Organic Shampoo, Mizani Thermasmooth shampoo (slip amazing, sulfate bad) Jojoba oil, veg glyerine Empty I have: Neutrogena Silk Leave in, Full Bottle of Suave Humecto (for co-washing) Aubrey Organic Shampoo, Mizani Thermasmooth shampoo (slip amazing, sulfate bad) Jojoba oil, veg glyerine

Post by Miki 20th January 2010, 11:27 pm

You can have them ALL! for ONE of the following
Will take:
Jamila Henna (full 100g package)
Dr. Haushka's Neem Oil
New or not too used and freshly washed satin pillow case
thermal heating cap

Thanks!
Miki
Miki

Back to top Go down

I have: Neutrogena Silk Leave in, Full Bottle of Suave Humecto (for co-washing) Aubrey Organic Shampoo, Mizani Thermasmooth shampoo (slip amazing, sulfate bad) Jojoba oil, veg glyerine Empty Re: I have: Neutrogena Silk Leave in, Full Bottle of Suave Humecto (for co-washing) Aubrey Organic Shampoo, Mizani Thermasmooth shampoo (slip amazing, sulfate bad) Jojoba oil, veg glyerine

Post by FritterFritter 26th January 2010, 3:41 am

awww i just used my Jamila! and the henna stained my satin case... boo, and I gave my thermal heating cup to my sister, so i could use my Bonnet instead, but it just broke at the hinge! hmm... such great give ways too...bummer. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FritterFritter
FritterFritter

Back to top Go down

I have: Neutrogena Silk Leave in, Full Bottle of Suave Humecto (for co-washing) Aubrey Organic Shampoo, Mizani Thermasmooth shampoo (slip amazing, sulfate bad) Jojoba oil, veg glyerine Empty Re: I have: Neutrogena Silk Leave in, Full Bottle of Suave Humecto (for co-washing) Aubrey Organic Shampoo, Mizani Thermasmooth shampoo (slip amazing, sulfate bad) Jojoba oil, veg glyerine

Post by MissCarmalita 22nd March 2010, 8:44 pm

Did you find someone to swap with?
MissCarmalita
MissCarmalita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down