CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i watched my curls fall to the floor

4 posters

Go down

i watched my curls fall to the floor Empty i watched my curls fall to the floor

Post by PanaR3dd 16th January 2010, 5:21 am

OMFG i just watched my curls fall to the floor..I think im still in shock that i did that.i just did my 2nd big chop and i know it was for the best because i had a lil heat damage so i figured i would cut it now.Its been so long since i had a twa.its not that teeny but for me it is.When i started cutting i felt so free but now i'm like omg no bantu knotout NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!not to mention my mother is going to have a baby with a straw hat on when she sees it.I think she just got over my first BC even though that was over a year ago lol. i think i'm going to sleep with my bag of hair tonite lol am i crazy?so ladies have any of you had to do a second BC and if so was it as emotional as your first BC?
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

i watched my curls fall to the floor Empty Re: i watched my curls fall to the floor

Post by Phoenix 16th January 2010, 6:42 am

I have only done one BC but I recently took a few inches off and the first time I washed my hair it was a blow. I hadn't realized how short it was until after shrinkage set in. But you did it for the health of your hair. It'll grow back!
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

i watched my curls fall to the floor Empty Re: i watched my curls fall to the floor

Post by HappigocurliJenn 16th January 2010, 10:16 am

I went to a stylist for a trim and she ended up giving me another BC. I was so livid I spent 3 days in tears and made a complaint about her.
HappigocurliJenn
HappigocurliJenn

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 16th January 2010, 7:18 pm

i can honestly say i hate it..im going to put genie locks in because i seriously hate it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th January 2010, 12:03 am

awww I am sorry you hate it. I am still new but I am so sure by the summer I will be doing a BC all over again! What is genie locks? I hope you feel better soon!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 17th January 2010, 8:13 pm

thanks ladies and@ sweet genie locks are yarn braids you know braiding your hair up with that yarn that you make those pretty scarves out of lol..and i feel better i'm adjusting now.i did my first finger coils ever so i'm really feeling myself right now lol
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down