CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ojon Restorative Treatment

+7
Divinebeauty87
.:Eden:.
nmoultry
BreezyBaby
LilMsPuddles
ChrsLvsBks
tressedforsuccess
11 posters

Go down

Ojon Restorative Treatment Empty Ojon Restorative Treatment

Post by tressedforsuccess 11th January 2010, 12:12 am

I got a trial kit of Ojon Restorative treatment last summer, but I never really got any results from it. I was wondering if anybody else had tried it and could give me some pointers. I have the restorative treatment, shampoo, conditioner, revitalizer spray, and the glossing mist. Is there a trick to getting the most out of the oil treatment?
tressedforsuccess
tressedforsuccess

Back to top Go down

Ojon Restorative Treatment Empty ColdDiva in the BnB Challenge May be Able to Help

Post by ChrsLvsBks 11th January 2010, 1:06 am

|d. denise| ColdDiva in the BnB Challenge uses it. I would ask her. Not sure if she checks the other boards.

Last edited by ChrsLvsBks on 12th January 2010, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected member name)
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Ojon Restorative Treatment Empty Re: Ojon Restorative Treatment

Post by tressedforsuccess 11th January 2010, 1:12 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:|d. denise| in the BnB Challenge uses it. I would ask her. Not sure if she checks the other boards.

Thanks. I'll check her out.
tressedforsuccess
tressedforsuccess

Back to top Go down

Post by LilMsPuddles 12th January 2010, 2:00 am

I tried the RT, poo, condish, and smothing serum(?) The only things I liked were the RT and the serum. I tried using it as they directed but my results were much better when I used the RT as a leave in
LilMsPuddles
LilMsPuddles

http://twitter.com/Ms_Puddles

Back to top Go down

Post by BreezyBaby 12th January 2010, 2:07 am

A much cheaper (and just as effective) treatment would be to use straight up coconut oil
BreezyBaby
BreezyBaby

Back to top Go down

Post by nmoultry 12th January 2010, 3:05 pm

I love Ojon!!! I think it works better when you use it as directed from the company. I put Ojon on dry hair, sit under my steamer(or sometimes leave it on overnight if I can stand the smell) and my hair is soft and shiny all week. Typically I use Ojon twice per month

nmoultry

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Eden:. 12th January 2010, 6:56 pm

I've tried it and didn't love it. After I rinsed it out and went to style my hair, I still had patches of the product all over. I rinsed and rinsed and it still wouldn't come out. I had to use a clarifying conditioner to get it out.

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by tressedforsuccess 14th January 2010, 4:26 am

nmoultry wrote:I love Ojon!!! I think it works better when you use it as directed from the company. I put Ojon on dry hair, sit under my steamer(or sometimes leave it on overnight if I can stand the smell) and my hair is soft and shiny all week. Typically I use Ojon twice per month

I think I'm going to try the steam method and see if that changes things. Thanks!
tressedforsuccess
tressedforsuccess

Back to top Go down

Post by Divinebeauty87 15th January 2010, 10:39 pm

I used the Ojon RT and LOVED IT! My hair was super moisturized after leaving it in overnight and washing it out in the morning. But after a while it just became too expensive to use. However, I was probably being "heavy-handed" and going through a jar in every 2 months. Lol
Divinebeauty87
Divinebeauty87

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacye 16th January 2010, 1:46 am

Sometimes I use it to smooth my edges. But mostly as a pre-shampoo treatment for a couple a hours.
Stacye
Stacye

Back to top Go down

Post by Bosandi 21st January 2010, 6:57 pm

I bought the exact same kit around the holidays. I used the whole "system" to style my hair and I wasn't super impressed. As a matter of fact, it didn't play nicely with my curly magic and coconut oil - it caused those horrible white balls in my hair - eww.

Most people don't like the smell but I love the smell. As for the oil, I found that I had the best results when I flat ironed my hair. It made my hair shiny, soft, and moisturized.
Bosandi
Bosandi

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyKriss 25th January 2010, 4:53 pm

Ojon is awesome. I use it once a week as a preoo, and mixed it with one of my moisturizers, and water, and spray on my hair everday. My hair is extremely soft.
CurlyKriss
CurlyKriss

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifullyFree 1st March 2010, 3:17 am

I must say I've used Ojon Restorative Hair Recovery treatment ..and i haven't been to impressed either...i mean i think it made my hair shiny..it smells like coffee beans to me which i don't mind, but overall...didnt really seem like anything special for $20-$25 bucks for a little jar..jus sayin
BeautifullyFree
BeautifullyFree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down