CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ojon Products

+3
Emartini04
DreamMerchant
preciouslady
7 posters

Go down

Ojon Products Empty Ojon Products

Post by preciouslady 27th December 2010, 4:15 am

Ok so today I was flipping the tv and just so happened to stop on the QVC channel. They were showing the Ojon products. Now I know QVC makes everything sound good like you need to call and purchase something immediately! But this really caught my attention and stirred up my pj'ism! bounce Anyway, it sounded good and I was impressed. But I would like to know has anyone ever tried any of the Ojon products? If so, what did you use? How did you like it? I just want to know if I need to rethink making a purchase.
preciouslady
preciouslady

Back to top Go down

Ojon Products Empty Re: Ojon Products

Post by DreamMerchant 27th December 2010, 5:08 am

QVC is my spot and I tried that ojon in the jar that comes with the little comb. I forgot the name of it. It smells nice and a little goes a long way. When I saw it on QVC, I went to Sephora to try some out. I was hooked and bought some. When I go home to TN this summer, I may revisit it and give it a try. I used it when I was flat-ironing about 3 years ago.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 27th December 2010, 11:54 am

No I haven't but the girls on youtube raveee about this product.
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeaj 27th December 2010, 12:04 pm

I used it when I was relaxed. I got good results and a little goes a long way. My hair was moisturised, soft and shiny. I thought about revisiting it, but the cost is way too high for me now. Besides, I am trying to curb my PJ monkey. Crying or Very sad I have promised myself not to buy anything until April.
Madeaj
Madeaj

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 27th December 2010, 12:47 pm

I have not used it. I read the label at Sephora and could not identify anything that made it worth the money to me. If I were going to purchase it, I would get it from the Q because you get 30 days to return it.

Here's a link to an article.
http://thebeautybrains.com/2006/05/24/is-ojon-restorative-treatment-any-good/

Here's the link to Amazon. Scroll down to the first review to see an analysis of ingredients. T
http://www.amazon.com/Ojon-Restorative-Hair-Treatment-1-5/dp/B000EGWL7A

HTH

Last edited by FalconTress on 27th December 2010, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 27th December 2010, 4:11 pm

i haven't tried it either because it costs WAY too much. I saw it in Ulta and the [white] girl said it would be really good. I'll take her word for it cuz at those prices I won't be trying it any time soon. LOL
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by preciouslady 27th December 2010, 4:38 pm

DreamMerchant wrote:QVC is my spot and I tried that ojon in the jar that comes with the little comb. I forgot the name of it. It smells nice and a little goes a long way. When I saw it on QVC, I went to Sephora to try some out. I was hooked and bought some. When I go home to TN this summer, I may revisit it and give it a try. I used it when I was flat-ironing about 3 years ago.

Yeah I saw that on there as well. I thought I was acting like an old woman for watching QVC! Laughing But I see I'm not the only one who watches it so I don't feel too guilty.

Thanks ladies for the feedback. I have been keeping my pj'ism under control lately because I haven't made any purchases in a few months and have been using my stash. So I figured maybe it wouldn't hurt for me to try a few of these products. With the price, I know I won't be buying anything else for another 6 months. I have to stick to my budget! What a Face I try to stick to it anyway! I'm so excited but I have to wait until I get some money first so I may as well calm down for now! No
preciouslady
preciouslady

Back to top Go down

Post by preciouslady 27th December 2010, 4:47 pm

FalconTress wrote:I have not used it. I read the label at Sephora and could not identify anything that made it worth the money to me. If I were going to purchase it, I would get it from the Q because you get 30 days to return it.

Here's a link to an article.
http://thebeautybrains.com/2006/05/24/is-ojon-restorative-treatment-any-good/

Here's the link to Amazon. Scroll down to the first review to see an analysis of ingredients. T
http://www.amazon.com/Ojon-Restorative-Hair-Treatment-1-5/dp/B000EGWL7A

HTH

Thanks for those links. I was wondering what type of ingredients were in the products because they were saying that no other product has the same ingredients. Now I see what they mean. I only recognized one ingredient. Their ingredients come from the rainforest so I'm anxious to see how it would work on my hair.
preciouslady
preciouslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeaj 27th December 2010, 4:48 pm

Truthfully I think I'm getting similar or better results with my homemade butter mixes. Looking at some of the butters and pomades on the market, when I eliminate a lot of the filler ingredients, I find that the recipes here are the same as the ones on the shelf.

They all use some of the following:
Butters - shea, cocoa, aloe, soy, mango, etc
oil - coconut, almond, jojoba, olive, grapeseed, etc
water, aloe vera, preservative and fragrance.
Other - thickening, emulsyfiers.
Madeaj
Madeaj

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 27th December 2010, 8:02 pm

Yep, on my list to try. My cousin has been using it for years when she was relaxed and now that she's natural. Talk about lush locks.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by preciouslady 30th December 2010, 3:18 am

@ Renny
I can't wait to try it! I don't think I'll be disappointed. I hope not anyway! Smile
preciouslady
preciouslady

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 27th March 2011, 11:14 pm

ntil today, I did not know that Ojon was owned by Estee Lauder.

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down