CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ganier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave-In

5 posters

Go down

Ganier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave-In Empty Ganier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave-In

Post by elleeccentric 10th January 2010, 4:03 pm

Has anyone used this product?
I purchased it a few weeks ago and used it once, I wasnt too crazy about the results. I used to use as a permie with nice results.
Has anyone had luck with it as a curly?
elleeccentric
elleeccentric

http://twitter.com/elleeccentric

Back to top Go down

Ganier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave-In Empty Re: Ganier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave-In

Post by Erica5417 10th January 2010, 4:52 pm

It didn't do anything for me. None of the Garnier Fructis products work well for me.
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Ganier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave-In Empty Re: Ganier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave-In

Post by jlowman1 10th January 2010, 5:42 pm

I use this on my TWA as a leave in and I love it! It mosturizes very well and defines my curls.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by truet 10th January 2010, 6:30 pm

I use it on my hair and I love but i really like their triple nutrion one much better.
truet
truet

Back to top Go down

Post by lexibugg004 10th January 2010, 6:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
if you mean this one yes i have used it i still do, have done so for years now actually. i used to give me great moisture, but i i have noticed not so much as of late. could be because it is winter and since it is sleek and shine, meant to prevent frizz in humidity!!! worked great during summer though. i preferred the curl and shine but it was discontinued. now trying to find another leave in!!
lexibugg004
lexibugg004

Back to top Go down

Post by elleeccentric 10th January 2010, 6:54 pm

Yes that's the one.
Mhum. i never thought of the weather as the reason. Thanks for pointing that out. It doesnt get too cold down here in florida, except for the pats week or so of course its be ridiculously cold. I'll revisit it again when it warms up down here.
elleeccentric
elleeccentric

http://twitter.com/elleeccentric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down