CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shea Moisture Masque/Smootie and Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine to swap...

2 posters

Go down

Shea Moisture Masque/Smootie and Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine to swap... Empty Shea Moisture Masque/Smootie and Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine to swap...

Post by v3tt3 25th December 2010, 3:12 pm

On my 4th month post BC and still trying to find the right product for my hair(it feels so dry and hard despite my efforts to moisturize thouroughly. I don't have a staple product except for HE HH. I have 90% GF SnS/80% SM Masque/70% SM Smootie I would like to exchange for Taliah Waajib detangler and mist bodifier, Aussie Moist, or Hawaiian Silky...
v3tt3
v3tt3

https://facebook.com/vette.hughes

Back to top Go down

Shea Moisture Masque/Smootie and Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine to swap... Empty Re: Shea Moisture Masque/Smootie and Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine to swap...

Post by yacoomba 25th December 2010, 5:12 pm

I have:
Aussie Moist-used 1 time(75% full)
Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14-in (95% full) used 1 time

Interested In-Shea Moisture Masque and Smoothie if you still have available for swap...PM if interested.
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Shea Moisture Masque/Smootie and Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine to swap... Empty Re: Shea Moisture Masque/Smootie and Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine to swap...

Post by v3tt3 25th December 2010, 5:47 pm

Not sure how to PM, but if u can start it, I'll reply back...want these items DESPIRETLY(sp).
I'mma cheap PJ! LOL!
v3tt3
v3tt3

https://facebook.com/vette.hughes

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 25th December 2010, 5:54 pm

v3tt3 wrote:Not sure how to PM, but if u can start it, I'll reply back...want these items DESPIRETLY(sp).
I'mma cheap PJ! LOL!
lol-I'll PM you and for future reference the PM button is under your pic button (its the little icon button with the initial PM or MP) it will take you right to an inbox so you can message them privately. HTH.

Very Happy
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down