CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with a conditioner to leave in Curly Hair

3 posters

Go down

Need help with a conditioner to leave in Curly Hair Empty Need help with a conditioner to leave in Curly Hair

Post by Chelnmike816 9th January 2010, 3:34 pm

I usually do a wash and go on my daughters big curly hair. This time i washed her hair and used Moisture Milks Strawberries and cream conditioner and left it in her hair and combed it out and made a couple of big braids.

Does u guys think i used the right conditioner to leave in?

Chelnmike816

Back to top Go down

Need help with a conditioner to leave in Curly Hair Empty Re: Need help with a conditioner to leave in Curly Hair

Post by laylacurlz 9th January 2010, 7:31 pm

If you go to http://www.tightlycurly.com/welcome/ she has combing conditioners listed that she leaves in.
I am not sure about the one you listed though.

laylacurlz

Back to top Go down

Need help with a conditioner to leave in Curly Hair Empty Re: Need help with a conditioner to leave in Curly Hair

Post by ChrsLvsBks 9th January 2010, 8:38 pm

Hi there, V05 moisture milks may be used as a leave in but it is on the thinner side. If you leave it in, you may want to follow up with another moisturizer. What are you leaving in as a moisturizer? Her hair will likely suck up the moisture from the leave in then have nothing else to nourish/moisturize it.

Also, are you sealing in the moisture with a butter or oil?

What look are you trying to achieve with your daughter's hari?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down