CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Leave-in Conditioner with Ginger Root

2 posters

Go down

Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Leave-in Conditioner with Ginger Root Empty Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Leave-in Conditioner with Ginger Root

Post by Poundcake921 11th March 2010, 2:29 pm

Hello!

I just bought a bottle of this on Amazon today bc I saw the product featured on YT and researched come reviews on it. I was going to get the Knot Today conditioner but it is sold out on the KK website and in all of the NYC Ricky's stores that carries their products.....so i decided to get this instead

Has any one used it and how were your experiences with it? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Poundcake921
Poundcake921

Back to top Go down

Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Leave-in Conditioner with Ginger Root Empty Re: Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Leave-in Conditioner with Ginger Root

Post by BlondeByDesire 11th March 2010, 3:06 pm

never heard of it ... but going to research now
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Leave-in Conditioner with Ginger Root Empty Re: Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Leave-in Conditioner with Ginger Root

Post by Poundcake921 11th March 2010, 3:22 pm

I was watchin a yt video where two women used it bf they applied moisturizers/gels.....this always wanted to try it but I forgot all bout it so I said to myself let me try this while I wait for knot today to be restocked.....got it 9.39 on amazon.....usually costs bout ¥20 for the bottle...
Poundcake921
Poundcake921

Back to top Go down