CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Regimen when living in a resource poor country

2 posters

Go down

Hair Regimen when living in a resource poor country Empty Hair Regimen when living in a resource poor country

Post by stacy2009 2nd November 2009, 3:54 pm

Hey all,

I'm moving to a developing country in a week and would like some advice for what to expect. My main concern is the use of water. I wash my hair weekly and utilize a significant amount of water between washing, detangling, deep treatments, and setting my hair. In some areas where I will be clean water is not always accessible. I may have to change my regimen a bit depending on my access to clean water.

Is anyone living in a resource poor country or had in the past. Do you have any advice?

Thanks in advance.
stacy2009
stacy2009

Back to top Go down

Hair Regimen when living in a resource poor country Empty Re: Hair Regimen when living in a resource poor country

Post by CocoEuro 2nd November 2009, 4:01 pm

I live in Germany, not considered a poor country but the water is extremely hard!! My skin, hair, & nails are always dry! We drink and cook with bottled water!

I try not to wash my hair that often, only when it's itchy, and/or have build up, so probably about every 7 days. I co-wash, deep condition, and leave conditioner in my hair. When I make conditioner, oil, etc. mixes I use bottled water.
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down