CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Year Newbie

Go down

A New Year Newbie Empty A New Year Newbie

Post by ebonistarr 5th January 2010, 1:53 pm

Hi there, my beautiful curlie's. I am new to the site and uber excited!! I so love Curly Nikki and the wonderful community here. Okay..so here is a little about me..My last relaxer was in 2006, and I BC'ed in June 2007. My hair type is about a 3c, and can be very BIG at times [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It took a while to embrace my "curliness", but now I would not have it any other way! Currently, I am trying to find more organic based products to use on my hair. Up until a few weeks ago, Miss Jessie's had been my mainstay. Yet, I figured it's time to switch it up! I love rocking new styles and will try just about anything if there is a tutorial. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I am always looking for advice, but realize that I am ultimately responsible for my natural hair care regime. I look forward to exchanging information with all you Curlie's out there and I heart you all already!! Well, now it's time for me to get my serial posting on..Peace and Blessings to All..Much Love

EboniStarr,
"Let your light shine, how else will the world see your REFLECTION"
ebonistarr
ebonistarr

Back to top Go down