CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Products HELP!!!

2 posters

Go down

Hair Products HELP!!! Empty Hair Products HELP!!!

Post by JenniferM19 28th December 2009, 12:30 am

When it come to hair products I have never known what to get. Ive always just used my sisters product but now it's time to stand on my own two feet. I was wondering if any one has or use any  good products that work on transitioning  hair.. I manly just co wash now and use olive oil and pink moisturizers.. I'm look for  something natural and light for moisturizer,shampoos and conditioners. I would love to make my own homemade to. I just don't know wear to start. Ive tried using an avocado conditioner... i  made it myself with and avocado of course and coconut milk.. it was fun and really help my hair but I need more ideas and help

JenniferM19

Back to top Go down

Hair Products HELP!!! Empty Re: Hair Products HELP!!!

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 28th December 2009, 12:28 pm

For conditioners everyone raves about Aubrey Organics products. I haven't tried them but you can purchase them at Target, and I think Whole Foods. I cowash with simpler, inexpensive conditioners like Suave Naturals or VO5 Moisture Milks. Also try Aussie Moist or Herbal Essences' Hello Hydration, Totally Twisted... If you want to shampoo look for products without harsh sulfates. They tend to dry out hair. Giovanni has a good line of products and you can get them at your local Rite Aid. As for moisturizers, ditch anything that has mineral oil, petroleum, and parabans. I use a simple water, glycerin, oil mixture on my hair and scalp and seal with natural butters/oils like shea, olive, jojoba or coconut. Keep those ends moist and you should be alright.

Visit the products forum for additional reviews and info about what products to avoid. Happy Healthy New Year
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down