CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

+58
BeautifullyImpurfekt
Karyn
ktoliver5303
Tamren
Mz. Thang
Vee
neethair
Erica5417
xtremelyperfect
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
MellowOne
Nikcoils
DvaAuNaturel
mstokes2008
jlowman1
Muz
mochamoments
LaToya28
CrissyQ
tiashaunteé
CocoEuro
jcanalena79
Cherry: extraordinary!
NhappyJackie
MahoganyCurls
NubieNatty
Shauny
coilykinks
TerraD
bholmes87
StephanieB
MsJay1121
SisterBoyd
KinkyNappyHappy
CocaColaCutie
Pinkrage
BlondeByDesire
SheeTacular
p_nuttie43
vonda4b
BindyMac08
diamondcurls
lovesunshine17
d.denise
BlakButterfli
dajewel
sweetdrk1
Lynnieluve
Intelligentbeauty
LilMsPuddles
traveljunkie08
adiaha
ChrsLvsBks
AfrikanLatina
Kea::curls
HumanNature
Freestyles
Juices-n-Berries
62 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Empty Re: Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

Post by sweetdrk1 28th April 2010, 10:23 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:lOVE THE NEW AVI, GIRLIE!! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Icon_biggrin
Yes indeedy do!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Empty Re: Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

Post by Lynnieluve 28th April 2010, 11:29 pm

I like that chunky funky twist out!! Sorry to inform you that you no longer have a TWA!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 28th April 2010, 11:31 pm

I love your chunky twist-out. I have attempted that style but my results were awful. But it works great for you. Congrats! And ALL your pictures are cute!
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 29th April 2010, 1:35 am

bholmes87 wrote:LOVE it I love you
Your hair was definitely on point! It looks really fluffy and just gorgeous afro

Thanks B. The best part is, it actually is soft. So it feels good too.

sunbaby wrote:Your new avi is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics from the Celebration and your hair pics. NikkaMae's hair came out nicely. Love the faux blow out!

I have to give a small shout out to Miss Jessie's. I have a very sensitive scalp and many products irritate my scalp (including most of those that are considered natural) but, MJs Sensitive Sniffer Curly Pudding works without irritation for my wash n go. I think I may have an issue with aloe thus, the problem with some of the more natural products.

Thanks! Her hair did look great. What other products are you having problems with? I ask because aloe is generally soothing. In fact, people put aloe vera on bites and itches. So it'd be weird for it to cause a reaction.

CocaColaCutie wrote:First, thanks for sharing the NC Celebration photos. You all look sooo nice!

On Miss Jessie's: I have some baby butter creme and curly pudding sitting on my product shelf. I liked them and my hair felt moisturized with it, but I noticed that I would always have to shampoo them out. They were blocking my hair from soaking up water! YIKES!!

Now on to these twistout photos. Fabness! I like the way it "grew" over time.

Thanks. I'll have to see how my hair reacts to it. And yes, that was the best part of the style, how it grew.

sweetdrk1 wrote:The pics are wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing!!

No problem sweet. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Icon_biggrin

MellowOne wrote:Yeah I thought that it got better as the days went too lol...the bigger the better

Yay! for big hair! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 678474

Intelligentbeauty wrote:lOVE THE NEW AVI, GIRLIE!! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Icon_biggrin

sweetdrk1 wrote:
Yes indeedy do!!!

Thanks ladies!

Lynnieluve wrote:I like that chunky funky twist out!! Sorry to inform you that you no longer have a TWA!

You're absolutely right. My TWA days are over. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 678474

coilykinks wrote:I love your chunky twist-out. I have attempted that style but my results were awful. But it works great for you. Congrats! And ALL your pictures are cute!

Thanks. I think it's going to become my signature style. It's fun, funky, and different. I think the wackiness of it suits me. Lol.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 29th April 2010, 1:36 am

So, I told ya'll I retwisted and was gonna do a puff. But it wasn't even necessary. I'm so happy. My hair is finally at a length where I feel comfortable wearing it out and not in a headband. So, I am wearing another chunky twist out. But I will definitely be washing either tomorrow or Friday. I'm gonna do a wash and go. I miss my curls
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifullyImpurfekt 29th April 2010, 10:10 am

I love ur chunky twist-out! Looks FAB!!! I cant wait until my hair gets a little more length to do the same...my inspiration!
BeautifullyImpurfekt
BeautifullyImpurfekt

https://www.facebook.com/KeishHarrell

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 29th April 2010, 10:16 am

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Herz the new avatar and chunky fro pictures! Your hair looks soft, and glad to hear that it is indeed soft. You go hot mama!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 29th April 2010, 10:25 am

Cute twist-out! I laughed when you said it kept getting bigger and bigger, the braidout I did last week did the SAME thing. I kept looking at myself in the mirror like "ummm, it just keeps getting bigger!" LOL, I think maybe if my hair could talk it would have been saying "I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" since it had been in braids all week. I bet it's gonna go crazy when I take these twists out. Laughing
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 29th April 2010, 11:56 am

i love the chunky twist out, i need to try that!! i know its gonna take practice. i think i been comfortable wit no headband after about my 3rd month. i know i got a HUGE forehead but i got tired of abusin my edges so now i just dont care! HOLY SMOKES...im lookin at the pic in ur ticker and NOW Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Icon_eek
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 29th April 2010, 5:43 pm

BeautifullyImpurfekt wrote:I love ur chunky twist-out! Looks FAB!!! I cant wait until my hair gets a little more length to do the same...my inspiration!

Thanks! Glad I can be an inspiration to someone.

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Herz the new avatar and chunky fro pictures! Your hair looks soft, and glad to hear that it is indeed soft. You go hot mama!

Thanks Chrs

Muz wrote: Cute twist-out! I laughed when you said it kept getting bigger and bigger, the braidout I did last week did the SAME thing. I kept looking at myself in the mirror like "ummm, it just keeps getting bigger!" LOL, I think maybe if my hair could talk it would have been saying "I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" since it had been in braids all week. I bet it's gonna go crazy when I take these twists out. Laughing

Yes!!! I think my hair was saying the same thing. Lol.

NubieNatty wrote:i love the chunky twist out, i need to try that!! i know its gonna take practice. i think i been comfortable wit no headband after about my 3rd month. i know i got a HUGE forehead but i got tired of abusin my edges so now i just dont care! HOLY SMOKES...im lookin at the pic in ur ticker and NOW Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Icon_eek

Thanks! I've finally let go of the headbands. I still wear them when it goes haywire though... like today... lol. And yes, my hair is growing, growing, growing. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Icon_biggrin
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 29th April 2010, 6:25 pm

Hi Juices-n-Berries,

You asked about the other products I have had problems with. Curls Souffle, KCKT, KCCC, devacurl one and AV pur whipped jelly to name a few. It's the strangest thing but, I have a section on the right side of my scalp that will become irritated as the day goes on. That section of hair keeps breaking. It's weird because I have used aloe in lotions and on insect bites, too. Anyway, I'm going to have a consultation with a natural stylist so I can try to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks for asking and listening (reading). Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Icon_smile
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 29th April 2010, 6:59 pm

sunbaby wrote:Hi Juices-n-Berries,

You asked about the other products I have had problems with. Curls Souffle, KCKT, KCCC, devacurl one and AV pur whipped jelly to name a few. It's the strangest thing but, I have a section on the right side of my scalp that will become irritated as the day goes on. That section of hair keeps breaking. It's weird because I have used aloe in lotions and on insect bites, too. Anyway, I'm going to have a consultation with a natural stylist so I can try to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks for asking and listening (reading). Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Icon_smile

Interesting. Well good luck with the consultation. In the meantime, you may want to ask Chrs. She's very knowledgeable about product ingredients and how they effect your hair. As well as Dajewel, the curly chemist. She breaks down all the product ingredients and gives you the chemical background about how and why things work. HTH.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 29th April 2010, 7:09 pm

So everyone, I said I was gonna start doing YouTube videos. And I did.
But it's not really where I want it to be just yet. Which is why I
haven't said anything else about it. A few of you have stumbled upon my
channel in passing and subscribed. And thanks. Anywho, I have alot of
ideas for how to improve and I hope to do some bigger and better things
with it. However, I did make a video about something that happened
recently, and I'd like you guys to see. Here goes...

So, hope ya'll enjoyed it. If you like it please comment and subscribe! I'm giving away the Shea Amla and possibly a special surprise as well. Later!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 29th April 2010, 7:31 pm

That's just how I imagined your voice to be. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Icon_lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 29th April 2010, 8:27 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:So everyone, I said I was gonna start doing YouTube videos. And I did.

So, hope ya'll enjoyed it. If you like it please comment and subscribe! I'm giving away the Shea Amla and possibly a special surprise as well. Later!
I saw this video yesterday and I loved it!!! I didn't leave a comment though ... I'll have to do that Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 29th April 2010, 9:29 pm

Love it! I don't subscribe at all but you'll be the first! Great job and I agree.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th April 2010, 10:30 pm

I sub'd I love it!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 29th April 2010, 10:52 pm

That was a great message JnB.
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 30th April 2010, 12:09 am

Lynnieluve wrote:That's just how I imagined your voice to be. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Icon_lol

ditto that!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 30th April 2010, 12:29 am

jnb-your hair is gorgeous!
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 30th April 2010, 1:17 am

bholmes87 wrote:
Juices-n-Berries wrote:So everyone, I said I was gonna start doing YouTube videos. And I did.

I saw this video yesterday and I loved it!!! I didn't leave a comment though ... I'll have to do that Smile

Thanks B. Yes, please leave a comment. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Icon_biggrin

poeticlyspkng wrote:Love it! I don't subscribe at all but you'll be the first! Great job and I agree.

Thanks! And thanks for subscribing!

sweetdrk1 wrote:I sub'd I love it!!

Thanks Sweet!

MellowOne wrote:That was a great message JnB.

Thanks Mellow.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:That's just how I imagined your voice to be. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Icon_lol

ditto that!!

Really? Lol. I don't even care for my voice too much. Lol.

coilykinks wrote:jnb-your hair is gorgeous!

Thanks CK! And thanks for subscribing!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 30th April 2010, 1:03 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:
sunbaby wrote:Hi Juices-n-Berries,

Interesting. Well good luck with the consultation. In the meantime, you may want to ask Chrs. She's very knowledgeable about product ingredients and how they effect your hair. As well as Dajewel, the curly chemist. She breaks down all the product ingredients and gives you the chemical background about how and why things work. HTH.

Thanks JnB. You are too cute in your YouTube vid. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 37 Icon_smile I think you did a nice job for your 1st or 2nd attempt.
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 30th April 2010, 1:09 pm

That avatar and that chunky TO is the truth my friend!! I love it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 30th April 2010, 1:41 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:That avatar and that chunky TO is the truth my friend!! I love it!

Ditto! That chunky twistout is gorgeous!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 30th April 2010, 4:14 pm

Hey JnB

I started watching the video yesterday, but my headache got the best of me. What I've seen so far was real good!! I'll finish watching tonight.

I'll see you on the CSJ thread!!! Are you doing the BAA challenge?

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next