CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nature"s Gate - Aloe Vera Moisture Conditioner

+8
lexibugg004
curleebrown
curlmixtress
Miz B
xoxo
dajewel
krenea
CurlyMo
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nature"s Gate - Aloe Vera Moisture Conditioner Empty Nature"s Gate - Aloe Vera Moisture Conditioner

Post by CurlyMo 9th December 2009, 11:40 pm

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Nature's Gate Aloe Vera Moisture condish anyone feel the same?....I dont hear much talk about it...

Well i foung antoher conditioner by Natures Gate called Biotin Strengthening Conditioner its GREAT!!! It has a great tingle like the TJ Tingle Condish but BETTER!!!! and DT like no other...Woot Woot!!!

Its a gotta try ladies!!!

Last edited by CurlyMo on 19th December 2009, 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Nature"s Gate - Aloe Vera Moisture Conditioner Empty Re: Nature"s Gate - Aloe Vera Moisture Conditioner

Post by krenea 10th December 2009, 2:46 am

I just got the Nature's Gate Hemp Condish last week and LOVE it! I use it as a leave-in and it's AMAZING!
krenea
krenea

Back to top Go down

Nature"s Gate - Aloe Vera Moisture Conditioner Empty Re: Nature"s Gate - Aloe Vera Moisture Conditioner

Post by CurlyMo 13th December 2009, 9:33 pm

@Krenea~
I was wondering about that one when i placed my order for the Aloe Vera Moisturizing Condish and ordered it as a trial since iherb has them all on sale for $3 and change you can still use the coupon code and grab some more...
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by krenea 14th December 2009, 2:03 am

Aw, thanks for looking out! I purchase mine from Whole Foods @ $5.99/12 oz. Not complaining about that! Enjoy...And report back to let us know if you like their products.
krenea
krenea

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 14th December 2009, 3:50 pm

this condish is on the list of my future reviews. i got the big pump bottle for about $7 and change from TJ Maxx over the week. love the smell.
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by krenea 14th December 2009, 4:27 pm

Was it the Hemp "flavor"??? I've been looking for it at TJ Maxx/Marshall's, but haven't found the Hemp...
krenea
krenea

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 14th December 2009, 4:32 pm

nah, they had the aloe condish
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 15th December 2009, 12:44 am

@dajewel~
@Krenea~
You can get the large bottle pump for $6 and the smaller 18 FL OZ for $3 and change and use it along with this coupon code ENO704 from iherb.com SWEET DEAL!!!.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by krenea 15th December 2009, 2:12 am

WHOA! Thanks for the info, CurlyMo!!! I'm all over it!
krenea
krenea

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 15th December 2009, 8:43 am

splendidly sweet, curlymo!!! thanks, curlymo!!!!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 15th December 2009, 10:33 pm

~Anytime ladies!!
I bought 7 bottles most of my family and friends who are natural are getting a little hair care package for christmas and this is one of the items going in the bag!!!... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxo 16th December 2009, 2:37 am

I love the jojoba, chamomile and herbal nature's gate conditioners. I think I'm going to try this one next.

Is the biotin conditioner more strengthening than moisturizing?
xoxo
xoxo

http://www.longlivehair.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krenea 16th December 2009, 4:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just ordered $43 worth of goodies from www.iherb.com and I am SO excited that it was free shipping and that the Nature's Gate Hemp Conditioner I love was $3.80!!!! OMG! YES! Thanks, CurlyMo!!! THANKS A MILLION!
krenea
krenea

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 17th December 2009, 1:06 am

@NapREALness~
Thats a GREAT question! I can only tell you it feels just like all the rest it is one of the best creamiest DT i've ever used.The only differance from the others is that it has that GREAT Tingling sensation much like the TJ Tea Tree Tingle Condish.
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 17th December 2009, 1:09 am

@Krenea~
OMG thats awesome!!! LOL you sound like i did when i was done...

Your very welcome enjoy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by Miz B 17th December 2009, 2:25 pm

@CurlyMo-are you experiencing growth with the Biotin conditioner??
Miz B
Miz B

Back to top Go down

Post by curlmixtress 17th December 2009, 3:17 pm

I really wanted to like the Biotin conditioner but it has Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, which is a copolymer of a silicone and an amino acid. I try to stay away from silicones in general. I'm still researching. I haven't come across any info that tells me whether this is a cone that would be hard to wash out or not. Because it has "bis" in the name, I'm thinking it would be alright. Anyone know for sure?

Water,
Cetyl Alcohol, Biotin, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Panthenol,
Cysteine, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Wheat Amino Acids, Soy
Amino Acids, Arginine, Serine, Threonine, Inositol, Folic Acid,
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Geranium Maculatum Extract,
Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Viola Tricolor (Wild Pansy)
Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf juice, Niacin, Sesamum
Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride,
Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate,
Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
curlmixtress
curlmixtress

http://www.purebodyandmind.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 17th December 2009, 11:18 pm

@Mizb~
Its hard to say i have only used one bottle of this Condish and i have been doing so much to get the growing process going on my hair so i can do my BC this Jan..I can only tell you it feels GREAT it is one of the best creamiest DT i've ever used
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by Miz B 18th December 2009, 5:38 pm

Thanks CurlyMo!! I'll check it out:)
Miz B
Miz B

Back to top Go down

Post by curleebrown 18th December 2009, 7:50 pm

Have any of you guys tried the fruit blends from Nature's Gate?
curleebrown
curleebrown

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 19th December 2009, 2:00 am

@curleebrown~
No i have not! Sound GREAT!! I didnt see that one
BTW I LOVE YOUR HAIR the color is fabulous
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by lexibugg004 29th December 2009, 1:43 pm

i've just purchased the herbal conditioner and was wondering if anyone here has tried it or not!!! i have not yet had the chance!!
lexibugg004
lexibugg004

Back to top Go down

Post by immacurlie 29th December 2009, 7:48 pm

Just tried it today for the first time after a henna treatment and a homemade CD. The conditioner melted into my hair. My hair was easy to detangle with just my fingers. I like it.

CurlyMo wrote:I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Nature's Gate Aloe Vera Moisture condish anyone feel the same?....I dont hear much talk about it...

Well i foung antoher conditioner by Natures Gate called Biotin Strengthening Conditioner its GREAT!!! It has a great tingle like the TJ Tingle Condish but BETTER!!!! and DT like no other...Woot Woot!!!

Its a gotta try ladies!!!
immacurlie
immacurlie

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyMo 29th December 2009, 8:45 pm

@immacurlie~

Thats what it's like for me i LOVE it!!
CurlyMo
CurlyMo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana 23rd January 2010, 4:39 pm

i love natures gate aloe vera! So moisturizing and it provides great slip for detangling
Alana
Alana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next