CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organix Brazilian Keratin Treatment??? At Home?

+2
Ambitious_Tiff
Juices-n-Berries
6 posters

Go down

Organix Brazilian Keratin Treatment??? At Home? Empty Organix Brazilian Keratin Treatment??? At Home?

Post by Juices-n-Berries 6th March 2011, 11:41 pm

Has anyone seen this? Organix (they make the nicely shaped colorful shampoos and condishes found everywhere) has come out with a home brazilian smoothing treatment. I'm not interested in a keratin treatment at all, let alone one u can do at home. Just the PJ in me has me curious and wonder if anyone here has tried it.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Organix Brazilian Keratin Treatment??? At Home? Empty Re: Organix Brazilian Keratin Treatment??? At Home?

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 7th March 2011, 2:58 am

I saw it in WalGreens today. No interest in trying it though.
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Organix Brazilian Keratin Treatment??? At Home? Empty Re: Organix Brazilian Keratin Treatment??? At Home?

Post by letha 7th March 2011, 10:24 am

I saw it at Walmart and of course the PJ in me was curious.. So I read the back of the box and put it back after reading it.. Laughing
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa 10th March 2011, 2:08 pm

honestly they are just jumping on the bandwagon just like they did with their Moroccan Argan Oil Collection. So its not anything super great or anything. But I do admit that their Shea Butter , Vanilla Silk, and Coconut Milk conditioners work good as leave ins

lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by sydnisd183 10th March 2011, 2:23 pm

I saw that too, in Walgreens. Also saw a similar Brazilian keratin care line at Sally's. They probably added some formaldehyde (or whatever chemical they use that forces them to wear those masks) so i would be a-scared to try.
sydnisd183
sydnisd183

Back to top Go down

Post by chynadoll8799 10th March 2011, 6:48 pm

I saw it in Walgreens too and I was very , VERY curious, as I DO like to straighten my hair. Just like the way it looks (shrug). Anyway, I dont think it will produce spectacular results though.
I bought their moroccan argon oil shampoo, conditioner, leave in, etc. etc. and it did NOTHING for my hair. NOTHING

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down