CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cathy Howse Product

3 posters

Go down

Cathy Howse Product Empty Cathy Howse Product

Post by ytiznatural 8th December 2009, 11:25 pm

So I received the Conditioner, The Dew and the Creme Moisturizwer, I love how the Dew softened my roots, The Creme Moisturizer did a great thing to my hair, I used a ORS Moisturizer last night, but I love my new Moisturizer because my hair is so soft, I want to take my hair down to see how it looks but my daughter has a Christmas Program tomorrow, and I want my hair to look pretty. I do like the products although this was my first day using them, if anyone have used these products, let me know what you think about these products
ytiznatural
ytiznatural

Back to top Go down

Cathy Howse Product Empty Re: Cathy Howse Product

Post by Reshon30 11th December 2009, 1:24 am

Are the products natural? Just wondering, i have heard of them. Sounds like they are working great for you Smile . Nice avatar pic!
Reshon30
Reshon30

https://www.youtube.com/reshon30

Back to top Go down

Post by ytiznatural 11th December 2009, 1:52 am

no her products are not natural at least i do not remember her saying they were, they are very gentle on the hair, Thanks for the compliment
ytiznatural
ytiznatural

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyChefRobin 8th May 2010, 10:17 pm

I have been using her system for over a month and I love it. I use the conditioner, creme moisturizer and dew. The dew doesn't work well on relaxed hair but now that I'm transitioning and doing twist-outs it's working fine. The conditioner does make your hair hard due to the protein so it's not a leave in. She suggests sitting under the dryer for 20 minutes then rinsing well and moisturizing right afterward. The breakage that I was experiencing has stopped with the use of her system. My hair is softer and stronger. Once I get the hang of this I will post some pics of my hair.
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

http://www.cookingwithcareonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down