CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Braid out Revisited

4 posters

Go down

Braid out Revisited Empty Braid out Revisited

Post by ftiffrenee 24th February 2011, 12:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I thought I was in love with twist outs until I tried the braid out. It is the absolute best style for me during these harsh cold days in the DMV. I used Elasta Q Mango moisturizer because I could not make it to the store to get replenish my stash of Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and the Deep Treatment Masque, so I had the Elasta Q and just decided to use it and let me say, this product is really good, it moisturizes like a charm and much swingage.
ftiffrenee
ftiffrenee

http://www.fotki.com/ftiffrenee

Back to top Go down

Braid out Revisited Empty Re: Braid out Revisited

Post by Ladybird 24th February 2011, 12:58 pm

Hey Girl...Your braid out is just FIERCE!!!!!!

I have been trying to master the twist/braid out and just cannot get it. Did you do it on wet or dry hair? and if you don't mind can u explain the steps Embarassed My present length is about 7-8 inches

thanks
Ladybird
Ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by laleepop14 24th February 2011, 4:27 pm

That is very very cute!!!

I love Elasta QP Mango Butter, but I know they have recently switched it to mango Butter and Olive Oil Mositurizing or something like that. I still like that product but absolutely loved the mango butter. The smell was to die for!!!!

laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 24th February 2011, 9:28 pm

Your hair is nice!! I dont know why my sets won't last all day.. my hair will be perfect, but as the day goes on, it ends up dry looking. How many braids did you put?
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by ftiffrenee 25th February 2011, 2:46 pm

molove87 wrote:Your hair is nice!! I dont know why my sets won't last all day.. my hair will be perfect, but as the day goes on, it ends up dry looking. How many braids did you put?

Thanks...I put in 20 braids. Do you moisturize well. I pay particular attention to my ends because my ends tend to be the most driest part of my hair. It never holds any moisture for some reason so I kinda overdo it on my ends.
ftiffrenee
ftiffrenee

Back to top Go down

Post by ftiffrenee 25th February 2011, 2:48 pm

[quote="laleepop14"]That is very very cute!!!

I love Elasta QP Mango Butter, but I know they have recently switched it to mango Butter and Olive Oil Mositurizing or something like that. I still like that product but absolutely loved the mango butter. The smell was to die for!!!!

Yes it is. I was so pressed to use the Shea Moisture line and forgot about this, until I ran out of it. Since this is cheaper I will make sure I keep this in rotation because it is very moisturizing for my hair.
ftiffrenee
ftiffrenee

Back to top Go down

Post by ftiffrenee 25th February 2011, 2:54 pm

Ladybird wrote:Hey Girl...Your braid out is just FIERCE!!!!!!

I have been trying to master the twist/braid out and just cannot get it. Did you do it on wet or dry hair? and if you don't mind can u explain the steps Embarassed My present length is about 7-8 inches

thanks

Hey Lady,
I did this on dry hair and just gathered small sections, added some product and put them in 20 braids. That was it, it was really easy
ftiffrenee
ftiffrenee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down