CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am so happy I am not a celebrity

2 posters

Go down

I am so happy I am not a celebrity Empty I am so happy I am not a celebrity

Post by Indigo.Blue 18th February 2011, 5:02 pm

I am so happy I am not a celebrity. I know I could not handle all of the opinions that are based off of limited information and sold as truth. We know a second of a celebrity's life and we think we know them. Celebrity does not mean they are superhuman and lack feelings. All celebrity means is that many people know their name. I usually don't keep up with celebrity news, but when I do, the critics are harsh. I know that celebrities don't need me to defend them, but I try my best to consider the other side of the story...we tend to get annoyed with celebrities for doing the same things we do on a daily basis. Anyway, vent over...I would not want to live a life where someone is analyzing my every move...

Indigo.Blue
Indigo.Blue

Back to top Go down

I am so happy I am not a celebrity Empty Re: I am so happy I am not a celebrity

Post by jackiej 18th February 2011, 5:22 pm

I have to agree with you.
The whole trying to please everyone, which must lead to you not being yourself and sometime even getting caught up in the hype while the going is good, only to be devastated when the tide turns.
I will admit to at times wanting the lifestyle but the fame, no thanks.

jackiej

Back to top Go down