CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

co wash steps

3 posters

Go down

co wash steps Empty co wash steps

Post by miah_23_ncb 8th February 2011, 9:00 pm

My hair is really dry, so I have been thinking about cowashing to start over with fresh hair & try & find products to help moisturize. I read that some people to a prepoo treatment before they cowash. First question: what can or do use to prepoo? I also read that after cowashing a leave in condish needs to be applied. After applying a leave in do i need to apply a moisturizer too? Or is the leave in a moisturizer? Then the last step is to seal with a oil.
I hope this makes sense I am just confused.

TIA

miah_23_ncb

Back to top Go down

co wash steps Empty Re: co wash steps

Post by naturally yours 9th February 2011, 10:15 am

i cowash put i dont prepoo before a cowash. hopeful someone will chime in on that. yes after u condition u could just use a leave in then seal with oil to lock in moisture. leave ins can be used as a moisturiser. i dont use moisturisers just leave ins to moisturise than seal with coconut oil. it depends on the person. find what works for u because works for one may not work for you.

naturally yours

Back to top Go down

Post by slimwithabs 20th February 2011, 8:46 pm

When I co-wash I don't prepoo first. I also put in a leave in cond and my oils then I style my hair. If my hair feel a little dry I put a very light oil over the style especially on the ends.
slimwithabs
slimwithabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down