CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you wash n go

5 posters

Go down

When you wash n go Empty When you wash n go

Post by curlytee 20th May 2010, 5:30 pm

After your wash n go, add products and shake do you still have to separate your curls because of hair clumping (way to much hair in a curl)
curlytee
curlytee

Back to top Go down

When you wash n go Empty Re: When you wash n go

Post by tiashaunteé 21st May 2010, 11:12 am

I separate under running water with a wide tooth comb and that helps me with the clumping. I don't touch again after I am out of the shower.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2Be 21st May 2010, 10:50 pm

I add shea butter first, then Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding on wet hair. The shea butter helps stretch my curls first, then it keeps the pudding from making my hair crunchy.

I have never done the shake thing until yesterday. After adding those two products, I hung my head upside down and shook it and then right side up and did the same. Then, I let it dry until I was nearly ready to leave the house, took the end of my rat tail comb and fluffed until my TWA looked even all over. It was well defined and I didn't have to separate any curls in particular.

I slept on it last night sans satin bonnet and it looked just the same today with the addition of just a little fuzz/frizz. Probably only the 3rd time I've gotten 2nd day hair in a year. LOL
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica5417 21st May 2010, 11:33 pm

I use my fingers (unless it's time to detangle), add product under running water and let the shower do most of the work.
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ritajoy 23rd May 2010, 3:15 pm

I do separate the curls for wash and goes. I do it when the hair is still very wet. I feel like this helps my hair air dry faster and the curls are more defined from root to tip.
ritajoy
ritajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by curlytee 23rd May 2010, 3:26 pm

Ladies, thank for your replies. I knew this issue couldn't be a problem just for me. Have a wonderful day all
curlytee
curlytee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down